At the moment, I'm really happy with these ones:
- Killing Monsters (not much we can do here)
- Killing Sights of Surrender (not much we can do here)
- Soothing Bad Dreams
These ones need some work:
- Delivering Mortar
- More instructional images
- Desecrating Shrines
- Mawhawk's lair marks
- Blowing Horns
- Luring Silencers
- We need better instructions here. I am pretty sure you must use them on the Silencer Plateau but I haven't been able to confirm this. I also hear a large raid of silencers will start when you use enough on the plateau? Really, this section needs some help.
- Ancient Dreams
- A Cup of Tea
- A Retched Beginning
- Face Your Fears
- Mend What's Broken
- I'm not sure how to present all the information in this section. Should we even mention the rubbish? If we provide the exact items (rubbish) you receive, are we implying an importance of those items?
- Image of finding a broken dream.
- Sprites showing what those objects (cormo dementi, etc.) look like.
- Images showing the 3 possible responses to using broken dreams on the half-buried faces.
- Waters of Life
- (working on images similar to File:Pits of Inferno Maze.png) That maze, my god. We need a route to and from the exit to the points of interest (water wheels, shiversleep etc.).
- May need a rewrite, too dependent upon the mapper.
- Images of hypnotizing the shiversleep, and obtaining rewards.
- (all except 1 which has no white message) Images of activating the water wheels.
Wow Six.. Good job on adding all that stuff! I went to Roshamuul with a team of some random people and it was funny to notice some of them went "to check the wiki" when we were figuring out to go somewhere. Just wanted to let you know what you contribute does make a difference, in fact, I think a huge number of (english speaking) tibians use the wiki a lot. I'll try to see if I can help with any of the points you raised, although going solo is pretty hard (and a team usually just wants to run around and kill stuff). -- Bennie (talk ~ fellows) 15:57, January 13, 2014 (UTC)
Messages in bottles
Anyone found three stones in green area?
I tried to complete these words in bottles:
"three .. stones .. will show you where to dig."
green bedded must + 4 unknown
13:53, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Face Your Fears
A player reported to me that 500 instead of 100 choking fear kills were removed from his kill counter, and the number of essence of dread was in fact 12 instead of 3. I reported it to Cip and I got this reply "It's not a bug, it's a feature! This is actually intended behaviour."
I assumed the amount of kills and essence of dread have changed recently, thus I edited these number on Roshamuul Quest/Spoiler#Face Your Fears.