This talk page becomes too long, and it will keep growing (every update will be new achievemnts), then the closed discussions will be archived.
- Jamjam, Just In Time, Exquisite Taste (reason: spoilers completed)
- Rockstar, The Milkman, Territorial, Ministrel (reason: spoilers completed)
- Curious Cat (reason: this achievement didnt was introduced in the update)
- Superstitious (reason: spoiler completed)
- Party Lover, Vegetarian (reason: fake achievements)
• Talk:Achievements/Archive 2 Summary
- magic carpet, Just posting a couple mistakes (reason: old comments)
- Polisher, Culinary Master, Vanity (reason: spoilers completed)
- Allowance collector, Cocoon of Doom (reason: spoilers completed)
• Talk:Achievements/Archive 3 Summary
- HERBICIDE, Berserker and other new potions based achievments (reason: spoilers completed)
- Cookie Monster, With a Cherry on Top, Sweet Tooth (reason: spoilers completed)
- Demonic Barkeeper (reason: spoilers completed)
- Alumni and Ritualist achievement, Way of the Shaman (reason: spoilers completed)
- Natural Sweetener, Happy Farmer and Homebrewed (reason: spoilers completed)
- Cursed!, Rocket in Pocket, Free items! (reason: spoilers completed)
- Open Blue, The Queen of the trolls,The Street Light (reason: fake achievement)
- Nothing Can Stop Me (reason: spoilers completed)
- Mister Sandman and Rock Me to Sleep!, Modest Guest (reason: spoilers completed)
• Talk:Achievements/Archive 4 Summary
- Why replace the text "Secret" for Images?, New Secret Achievements, Update (reason: discussion completed)
- Are the achievement points correct? (reason: the points are accurate now)
- Animal Activist, Undertaker, Bad Timing, Green Thumb, Interior Decorator, Blueberian, Commitment Phobic (reason: spoilers completed)
- Its impossible to update the list, Sort type (reason: user mistake)
- Moon Walker, Mysterious Machinery, Forcefield Master (reason: fake spoilers)
- List of possible things that could lead to secret achievements? (reason: some comments arent helpful anymore)
- Halloween Hare? (reason: checked, no achievement for it)
• Talk:Achievements/Archive 5 Summary
- List of Ideas, His True Face, Castlemania (reason: old comments)
- Ship's Kobold, Gold Digger, Clay to Fame, Marble Madness, Master Shapeshifter, Nomad Soul (reason: Spoiler Completed)
- Ministrel, New Wiki Layout, Worm Whacker (reason: there isn't reason to continue discussion anymore)
- Achievement for jumping x times from a wooden floor to the sea in liberty bay (reason: added to list of ideas)
• Talk:Achievements/Archive 6 Summary
- Poet Laureate, Deep Sea Diver, Lucky Devil, Animal Activist, Ashes to Dust, A Pirate's Death to Me, Scourge of Death, Explosive presents, The Day After, Green Thumb (reason: spoilers completed)
- 8.7 achievements (reason: spoilers completed, descriptions found, all added to achievements table)
- Arrr, get up from lazy sits matey!, Backpack tourist dissapeared from the main page if im nto blind (reason: actions taken)
- Tomb Raider (reason: it was already told that's fake achievement)
- Further achievements research (reason: duplicated topic with newer one)
If you want to discuss one or more achievements and haven't found a suitable discussion in the archives above, feel free to start it by pressing the button below.
There are still 13 (118/131) missing secret achievements. Also, this is a list of all of the achievements still missing descriptions and/or spoilers:
- Castlemania (missing spoiler, see discussion)
- His True Face (missing spoiler, see discussion)
- Lucky Devil (missing spoiler, see discussion)
The following achievements spoilers are not accurate, not confirmed or may have multiple requirements:
- Ship's Kobold (spoiler incomplete, the number of boat travels needs to be confirmed)
- Poet Laureate (multiple requirements)
Note: This is just a Tracker, please do not add comments here, use the appropriate category.
Do not delete comments! Always SIGN your comments and post in the existing topic!
The user User:Achievements Maniac its deleting comments. Even if it was fake achievements (uploaded by himself), the comments are useful, because now we now that there are not an achievement for turn down/on the streets lights. Please do not delete comments again. » Sez ~ Talk « 23:01, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
Please always SIGN your comments using 4 tildes ~~~~, and always make your contributions in the existing topic about that achievement, i moved the deep sea diver commets to the correspondig topic. Thanks » Sez ~ Talk « 14:41, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Do not change achievements written below. They have various requirements
- Jamjam reason: achievement have various number of fishes required to do it.
- Poet Laureate reason: take a book from pyramid first and go to doors hall later.
- Ghostwhisperer reason: to obtain this achievement you have to make few quests
- I did my part reason: can be obtained in any world quest
List of Ideas
Here we will put all the possible things that could lead to secret achievements, and the things that we already tested. Every update the second list (things tried without achievement) must be cleaned, because it can be new achievements on every update.
There is list of not confirmed yet things:
- Saying "bye" to npc's x amount of times instead of just walking away
- Using x number of torches
- Using a torch x times
- Eating a certain type of food x times
- Baking gingerbreadmen x times
- Enchant X quantity of weapons
- Exchanging X life crystals to life rings [more than 100]
- Exchanging X items like metals, pieces of cloth, soul orbs, etc. [1100 orbs without effect]
- Giving X golden mugs to Pythius.
- Fishing X mechanical fish (dunno if this can be done after quest, havent tried)
- Repairing soft boots X times [more than 200]
- Sell an MPA to Sam (You have to talk and say "sell magic plate armor" not trade.)
- Buy the "weight reduction spell", "mace of fury" and paying "taxes" at Bozo's multiple times.
- Asking Ashtamor to "help you transcend the border to the afterlife" (say "help", then "yes") multiple times.
- Give X amount of Grapes to Partos
- Made 100 skull candle's.
- Entering to deeper tombs X times
- Get x ammount of money from a single piggy bank
There is list of things tried without achievement effect
- Destroying 1038 spider webs with a Katana.
- Travel using orichalcum pearls 10000 amount of times.
- Using a juice squeezer 1005 times
- Using a watch 500 times
- Carving 100 pumpkins
- Using a birdcage with a living bird x times
- Using a water pipe more than 10000 times.
- Eating 2k hams, 1.5k bananas, 800 dhams
- Swimming X amount of time or X quantity of steps on the water
- Losing money from Aruda 3k times
- Rolling a dice like 5k times
- Breaking furniture 1k times
- Went to ghostship like 80 times
- Transfered 10kk cash to someone else
- Travelling by dog sleds more than 1k times
- Using the teleport (tunnel) inside the Pacman Room 1000 times.
- Stepping in every SQM inside the Pacman Room and collected all the blueberries, oranges and the apple.
- Getting all possible christmas gifts
- Use X quantity of rings
- Jumping X times under water.
- Desintegrate 1000 items with 1 rune
- Jump down 500 times at an iglo at chakoyas
- Creating Jester Doll from parts 10 times.
Did anyone already obtained 'green thumb' by watering plants? W miki 21:03, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
I guess my friends did it. To check it i'm watering my plants to get a proof for that and find count of plants required to did it.
00:42, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Summer 2011 list of ideas to check:
Teaser 1 (relased)
Teaser 2 (relased)
- Lake Equivocolao - creating all items from Shimmer Swimmer
Teaser 3 (relased)
- Confirmed achievement (missing points, grade, spoiler etc.): Doing Full Elementalist Outfit
- Confirmed achievement (missing points, grade, spoiler etc.): "Mageslayer", killing Raging Mage near dimensional portal
- Confirmed achievement (missing points, grade, spoiler etc.): Doing Full Afflicted Outfit
- Confirmed achievement (missing points, grade, spoiler etc.): Exchanging 100 medicine pouches in poorhouse (venore).
Summer 2011 list of ideas checked without achievement
- Thornfire - summoning Thornfire Wolf/transfering into/taming Crystal Wolf
- The Mummy's Curse - creating raid on darama, summoning Horestis
- Travelling x times via coal-powered steamship
- Entering new sunken area x times
- Throwing coal to pumps x times
- Checking for missions in daemons factions
- Lake Equivocolao - throwing x bodies to water
- Stable - travelling via horses coast x times
- The Mage's Tower - Killing Mad Mage
- Thornfire - relasing and imprisoning bog faction
- Checking for missions from Robson Stonespitter
- Overhunting - giving 1000 straving wolves to npc
- Entering the dimensional portal 500 times
- Lake Equivocolao - fishing
There aren't my personal notes. I will check them all as soon as possible. I have created this list to discover new achievements quickly and help you all. Together we can insert these informations faster. This list should prevent duplicated achievements. Thanks for reading.
00:15, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
His True Face
Before you post here read these comments.
I know two people who have this achievement, and they told me the following two stories, and since they all did this before the update that introduced Achievements, its hard to tell what the truth is.
A) Face Armenius (Creature)in Vengoth/Castle, and slay him in order to get the achievement.
B) During blood brothers quest, return to Armenius after he teleported you to the sewers, or wait after he teleported someone else, because sometimes, he has then his outfit changed to the one of a Vampire Lord. -- Xe Light 00:51, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
When my friend did the quest he went back to Armenius after being sent to the sewer and before going to Julius. As soon as he said "hi" to Armenius he got teleported to a room where he fought Armenius and got the achievement.
The problem though is that we have no idea how to get the achievement after finishing the quest (cip said that they added a method to get it afterwards so it wouldn't be up to chance who could get the most points). I've been trying to figure it out, but since I have the achievement in my list and I don't know which of my characters got it (I never got sent to fight him) it's hard to know if I've been testing stuff with a character that already has the achievement :(
Nevaran 07:06, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
Well i had an idea abt using holy water on him or such an anti vampire stuff he may react? i saldy cant test it now personaly.
also when i was doing the quest and i was send to sewers i tried to return to armenius and told him hi but no achiev so this also didnt work well:(
What about trying to talk to him while having a Blessed Wooden stake, some Bulbs of Garlic or something like that on your backpack, or wearing a Garlic Necklace?Aka ba 05:25, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
I tried speaking to him on a couple different occasions, constantly saying various command words, yalahar, vampire, blood, julius, the other 4 vampire citizens, yalahar, alori mort, job, mission, cookies all get various reactions but nothing has ever happened, I have done all as appearing as a vampire from using Creature Illusion and I have used vials of blood around his entire counter (you can't put it on the counter). We also had a vampire raid in yalahar the other day but alas I tried the same things without success, I was wearing a garlic necklace and had a blessed wooden stake on me at the time as well. I'm curious as to whether being an actual vampire hunter and having a certain rank combined with maybe being at the raid at the time will help, or maybe you need vampire dust as well. I think there has to be some chance involved though considering the statement of the achievement is that it is 'very rare' so as in getting the Hunting Horn even if you do fulfil all the requirements its not guaranteed and might just requier you to say hello to him constantly having fulfilled the requirements until you get lucky.
Baron Von Spack 10:39, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
- You have to bring all diary pages to Julius.
- Do razing achievement.
- Pick blood goblet.
- Using or get ghost's tear.
- Pick blood skull.
- Kill 4 bosses and them shadows(?)
- Summon Ghostly Apparation(?)
- There can be some missing reqirements.
- Marking 8 spots doesn't change anything.
Then it's probably something else that's needed as well. Have you used blood goblets to open the fury/torturer cage? I mean not just open it while there has been goblets there, but actually put goblets on the trophy stands.
Nevaran 21:01, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
I know, and im sure about it - to complete "Castlemania" Achievement, you have to touch(step on) every SQM on Vengoth castle.
My friend just did this, and no, he didnt used any goblet or blood skull!
Vasiva 17:03, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
Did your friend were on lower parts of castle?(i've stepped everywhere without lowest part and i didn't got achievement)
Leree 10:35, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, all the castle
including lower, higher parts and all towers! but only 'after' tp, not before!
Vasiva 13:39, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
all the castle including lower parts - it means place with blood skull too?
Leree 10:45, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
yes, thats why it needs 100 tokens.. some1 try it.. !
Vasiva 18:07, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Just tried it, did not work..
Sibon 20:54, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
When I go around in Vengoth I notice alot animations, some of them made be steps [like the blood prints on the wall] maybe it's an walking achievement with animations for thoose who got Razing and the other stuff Bitter Soul 11:31, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
I got the achievement right when I picked the blood skull. Not sure what else that I did before that accually counted, but I have picked the blood goblet, turned in SIX diary pages, killed all vampire lords (not the shadows). Also, I have NOT walked on every sqm in the castle, and I haven't summoned any apparitions as far as I know. LyraArgor 09:42, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
Have you been hunting in the vengoth caste or askin NPC's around Tibia about castles? W miki 10:01, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
Haven't talked to any NPCs about castles... But some guy hinted that "there are many castles in Tibia". So I did visit lots of castle, just running around, checking bookcases etc for items. Didn't really find anything interesting though, as far as I can remember. Also, the description makes it look like it's only about Vengoth castle really. LyraArgor 10:54, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
But have you hunted regular monsters in vengoth castle, or maybe killed some of the demonic monsters there? Maybe you just have steped on certain sqm... W miki 02:33, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
I just came up with an idea, maybe the player that wants the achievement need to do most damage on all bosses to be able to get the achievement. I will try it tonight. Sibon 14:02, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
i was thinking maybe u need to kill at least 1 vampire lord(the random spawns) Klapauciusrnex 16:10, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Killed all of them. No achievement :(
Sibon 19:23, February 08, 2011 (UTC)
I dont know how to edit this properly so I'm sorry if it's a mess butI e-mailed CIP and got this answer:
Thank you for your request. We are evaluating a change for this achievement so players, which missed to fulfil the requirements in the past will get the chance to repeat it in order to get it. (the requirement of the 100 token will stay, you haven't wasted your cash) We will try to implement this change with the summer update. Kind regards, Marc Tibia Customer Support
If you want to read the whole conversation you can read it here: http://www.tibianation.net/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=806&rowstart=120#post_44952
Wuurtation 13:59, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Has there been any change to this achievement yet? The above message indicates that the problem was something that would become inaccessible at some point (e.g. the Blood Brothers Quest may have an optional feature needed to get the achievement - such as the marking mission) -- Sixorish 03:06, May 16, 2011 (UTC)
Julius: allows recompletion of Vengoth map and allows to change mind about NOT turning in Marziel's diary - this means: the Castlemania achievement is NOT missable anymore, but can be completed even if the wrong decisions were previously take.
There you go! Beejay 16:30, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
Hi ho, i didn't had the achievement so i take the time to chek up eavery step that can be done to get it and those are the resoults, easy.
- Blood Brothers Quest.
- Do razing achievement.
- Pick bloody skull.
- Mark the 8 spots.
- Bring 6 pieces of diary.
Thats what i did and voalaa!. Now i am wondering how to get the Armenius true face so let a mesage on my profile if you got a hit. I hope u lucky.--Zhujin 21:12, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
fire bug achievement?
today i was making sugar cane achievs with my noob and though of that there shall be achiev for broking X of fire bugs or using X of them on spiderwebs or broking x on spiderwebs or broking x on sugar cane or x in vamp castle( u need them to summon one boss)? anyone shall test it?Mastrik 14:42, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
New Achievements From Summer Update 2011
the update is coming, test server already over, anyone knows any new achivment ? for example the achievements of the new outfits Gahenne 06:19, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
I think there are achievements for (1) elementalist addons, (2) afflicted addons, (3) killing the mad/raging mage ... Don't have any names at the moment. -- Sixorish 05:58, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
Take a look at my list, below list of ideas. There are 4 confirmed achievements.
"Doctor! Doctor!" for exchanging 100 Medicine Pouches
"Mageslayer" for killing Raging Mage
And two achievements for new outfits.
There are only two achievements names, grade, description and points missing
12:02, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
"You have discovered 1 of 131 secret achievements!" 11 new achievements? Gahenne 02:04, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
You significantly helped the afflicted citizens of Venore in times of dire need. Somehow you still feel close to the victims of the fever outbreak. Your clothes make you one of them, one poor soul amongst the countless afflicted.
"Mystic Fabric Magic"
You vanquished the mad mage, you subdued the raging mage - no spellweaving self-exposer can stand in your way. Yet you are quite absorbed in magical studies yourself. This very fabric reflects this personal approval of the magic arts.
/they can be seen on tibia.com achievements list
SIGMA 03:51, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
There is no achievement for killing Mad Mage, unless that you also need to kill Raging Mage too. Just in case I solo the Mad Mage so I am sure about this.
Juan Ariel 13:50, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
Archievment: Invader of the Deep
You can take this archievment steping 10,000 times in the deepling scout respawn. That's a grade 1 secret archievment.
—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ricardosohn (talk • contribs). Remember to sign your comments!
Taken from a page this user created by mistake. Beejay 14:48, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
Wrong, u'll get this achievement by killing 300 deepling scouts... (Grade 1, 2 points)
Here is description: "Many creatures of the deep have lost their lives by your hand. Three hundred have entered the depths of eternity. You should probably fear the revenge of the Eyes of the Deep."
Lanzador 20:08, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
01:21 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Slimer".
Slimer With the assistance of your friendly little helper, you gobbled more than 500 chunks of slime. Well done, Slimer. Gahenne 04:24, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
did anyone tried to travel x by the npc that rent horses ( venore to thais, thais to venore)?
i did 110 travel, got nothing, anyone feels like doing 1000/1250? =x
Thiago of fire 20:16, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
please read my list, below "list of ideas" before posting. I spent 300k on testserver. There wasn't any achievement. I really doubt that can be more than 2000.
Btw. it's really hard to obtain "suprise bags"(arena only). There can be old, still unknown secret achievement for opening eg. 50 of them. However, i can't check it with single character.
08:15, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
12:53 Congratulations! You earned the achievement "Firefighter". Extinguish fire in Shadowthorn, 500 times. Sir'Iguela 18:28, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
can you tell us the description of Firefighter? please Gahenne 11:48, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Mageslayer is not for killing the raging mage, but for killing the energized raging mage who repeatedly comes back (unless enough yielothax are killed I think). The description suggests there is another achievement for killing the raging mage. -- Sixorish 12:14, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
You extinguished 500 thornfires! You were there when the Firestarters took over Shadowthorn. You saved the day - and the home of some elves which will try to kill you nonetheless. Isn't it nice to see everything restored just as it was before..? Sir'Iguela 12:00, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
to win, you need to do the following:
takes a "Flask of Embalming Fluid" and use it in a "Bucket", then go to "elf city" Venore west and use the items in the water "new place there" now that can put out the fire city ....
I recommend having many "Flask of Embalming Fluid" to use, not have to go get water demac times Javieraoc 20:21, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Adding Firefighter, Beak Doctor, Invader of the Deep. Any others known? -- Sixorish 21:55, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
"Shaburak Nemesis" and probably "Askarak Nemesis", don't know what to do, you can see in account page of Tyshiin. -- Sir'Iguela 15:06, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah I got it after the 100th askarak prince died. I spend almost 5hrs doing this and I got just 1 achievement point ¬¬
"You are now the royal archfiend of the Askarak, prince slayer." Gahenne 04:23, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
Anyone knows something about the achievement "Deer Hunt"? "Mleczaj Krowka" have this achievement on his list. Gahenne 03:25, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
@new posts from tibiopedia.pl original thread. 4 new, a bit not confirmed yet achievements were spoiled.
- Achievement for renting a horse/different kind of horses(1 point?)
- Achievement for using buckets on shadowthorn(idk if was added already) 500 times(2 points?)
- Shaburak/Askarak nemesis for killing 100 demon princes of this race (1 point?)
- Deer hunt by killing their "clones" 400 times original post(1 point?)
We just need to confirm them and find out how many points they're giving and insert description.
05:05, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
I tried the horses achievement. I got 3 different kinds of horses and notthing happen Gahenne 15:21, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
beak doctor 4 points
eye of the deep 1 point
firefighter 2 points acoording to http://www.tibianation.net/library.php?index=Achievements
Thiago of fire 20:13, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
" Deer Hunt"
Killing 400x White Deers
- grade 1
- 1 point
You managed to kill more than four hundred white deer - it looks like you are one of the main reasons they will soon be considered extinct, way to go!
killing 100 askarak prince
- grade 1
- 1 point
You are now the royal archfiend of the Askarak, prince slayer.
Thiago of fire 20:01, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Added: deer hunt, askarak nemesis
Updated: beak doctor, eye of the deep, firefighter.
- Grades of firefighter, mystic fabric magic
- Points of mystic fabric magic
-- Sixorish 21:32, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Please read all posts in this section before posting and use this: "----" instead of "_____________________" you will save a lot of space in talk page. Thanks for more information about achievements.
@Mystic fabric magic achiev: I've killed raging mage, but to get this achievement you have to kill mad mage alone - none else or you won't get achievement(i've tested it).
23:11, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
@Leree: I don't think you need to kill the mage at all. It isn't a secret achievement, which is what suggests that the achievement is the elementalist equivalent of Template:Achievement, i.e. you need to complete the elementalist outfits, not kill the mage. The description refers to the unique item that he drops required for the addons.
I could be wrong of course. -- Sixorish 23:57, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Few posts above:
There is no achievement for killing Mad Mage, unless that you also need to kill
Raging Mage too. Just in case I solo the Mad Mage so I am sure about this.
Juan Ariel 13:50, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
So if it's true there is achievement too. Idk what's correct name of this achiev. I just didn't had chance to check it cuz of noobs amount in my server.
02:11, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
The achievement is true jic, but as far it looks right now it is obtanable for a bug, probably most of you now but meanwhile the spoiler should be remove to prevent to be abused.
Juan Ariel 11:56, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
I agree with that. It's questflag problem which will be(or is already) fixed soon.
It's given for doing all world events so I guess autumn vintage and lightbearer left
19:33, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
[Autumn Achievements Patch 2011]
Some Acheivements from the next update that people got in Test Server:
Twisted Mutation: Achievement for killing Esmeralda
Blood-Red Snapper: Achievement for killing The Snapper
No More Hiding: Achievement for killing Hide
Choking on Her Venom: Achievement for killing The Old Widow
Back into the Abyss: Achievement for killing Thul
Hissing Down Fall: Achievement for killing Gorgo
The Serpent's Bride: Achievement for killing The Noxious Spawn
One Less: Achievement for killing The Many
PS: This Achievements you own after killing the boss and talk to Grizzly Adamns, Isn't just "killing the boss".
Anyway, I found all this in a forum and the person that got it is level 130+ anyone knows if we will gonna be able to make low level tasks for got this new achievements ? Gahenne 17:15, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
Until the patch has been released we will not place the new achievements on this page. You can see the changes on Fall Patch 2011 including all but 1 new achievement (which is a secret one). By the way, all the boss achievements are grade 1 and yes it is possible to do all of the bosses to get the achievements no matter your level. That should have already been stated by Mirade on the Auditorium. Beejay 17:18, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
Has anyone tried for a mechanical fishing achievement? I know as long as you have nails and a fishing rod, you can fish for them, even after you complete the quest. Icy Alchemist 02:32, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
I guess that Ideas of achievement you need to edit in another spot on talk, but about the achievement it must but a nice ammount of fishes Gahenne 18:39, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Deep Sea Diver
This is from the Gameplay section on the Community board: "Deep Sea Diver" * [4 points] * Walk 500,000 steps on Ocean Floor. I've also noticed this on other fansites. Icy Alchemist 02:36, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
I did it with a counter, and I spend almost 1week walking on 2 sqms for 20hours/day, and I count more then 500,000 steps, guess it was 700+ Gahenne 18:35, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Pwned All Fur Achievement
You can see this achievement on Aissy page, anyone knows how to got it? guess it was for kill all the bosses from paw and fur quest?Gahenne 18:37, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
It's for killing all the bosses. It is confirmed here: http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=3506217 This is the achievement spoiler thread on tibia.com forums. Icy Alchemist 21:06, October 1, 2011 (UTC)