The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Update 8.1, new public beaches have opened throughout Tibia. Now characters can safely take a dip in the sea. This opens up the ability to play new games, like Water Polo.
Another benefit of swimming is that it removes all negative Special Conditions. The cleansing salt water can also clean the hands of a player who wishes to unwrap furniture packages, but does not wish to dirty his house.
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
Free Account Swimming Zones
- Dawnport: southeast of the island, here;
- Meluna: northeast corner of the island, here;
- Outlaw Camp: around the Water Vortex one floor down to the south, here;
- Rookgaard: southeast of the temple, here. This zone contains a Water Polo field;
- Thais: southeast of the Thaian entrance to the Fibula Tunnel, here;
- Vigintia: northeast of the island, here.
- Isle of Merriment: near the teleport back to Thais, here (island only available on Test Servers).
Premium Account Swimming Zones
- Ankrahmun: east of the east gate, here;
- Cormaya: southwest corner of the island, here;
- Darashia: directly south of the Enlightened Oasis, here;
- Edron: southernmost part of the river north of Wyvern Hill, here, and both of the waters it leads to, here and here respectively. Diving Equipment is required to dive into the river;
- Feyrist: around the Ice Shrine south of Aurita, here and in the lake east of the settlement, here;
- Gray Beach: around the Water Vortex, here;
- Gray Island: around the Water Vortex, here;
- Krailos: near the ship (here), and in the north-western part of the island (here);
- Liberty Bay: north of the Silverhand Manor (here; this zone contains a jumping tower and a Water Polo field), and near the Water Vortexes in the Quara Grotto (here, here, here, and here);
- Meriana: as part of the Meriana Beach house, here;
- Rathleton: on the top floor of the Bronze Brothers Bastion, here, and near Mr Brandon, here;
- Schrödinger's Island: near the south of the island, here;
- Thais: around the Water Vortex near NPC Noozer, here (only accessible during the Cults of Tibia Quest);
- Tiquanda: north of the Kha'zeel Pass (here) and both of the waters it leads to (here and here respectively), and east of Banuta (here) and the water it leads to (here);
- Yalahar: in the basement of the Halls of Serenity guildhall, here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.