Sparring is a method of training for 2 players. It can be done anywhere, but is normally done in a pre-made arena with some spectators.
- The goal of sparring is to train your skills, while competing against another player to cause the most damage to them.
- Sparring can be done anywhere, and required equipment depends completely upon what kind of sparring you will be doing.
- Depending upon the skills that you will be training, each player will be required to use a very weak weapon, and very weak armor. This will depend upon the experience level and skill levels of each player. Ideally two same-vocation, same-level players with the same skill level will spar against each other with the same equipment.
- The two players will attack each other with the weapons and equipment they previously agreed upon.
- You are not allowed to use any healing spells or runes.
- The first player to be in red health loses and game play stops immediately so that the player does not die.
For a complete set of rules and more information, see Wikipedia's article on Sparring.
See list of Tibia Games.