The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The name Solera is most likely derived from the word "Sol", which means "Sun" in several romanic (Spanish, Portuguese) and north-Germanic languages (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish).
- At Solera war started on Sep. 6th 2007. Pandemia and their allies Sabbat and Unforgiven Souls are fighting against Last Vampires and their allies Old Era, Kindergarten of Last Vampires, Diammond Dust Rebelion and Murder Inc. Official War Statistics. A new war started on Dec. 7th 2008. Pandemia and their allies Without Racism, Malicious Mentality, Paramount, Mi Protiv Svih and Last Vampires are fighting against Sabbat and their allies Unforgiven Souls and now Sabbat - Archlords has been renamed and Pandemia - Tamo Siguinedi, the new war has started Archlords and their allies Division against Tamo Siguinedi and their allies Terrorizer, Vicious, Slzforce, Rude Awakening, Rebirth of Brutallity, Ferissimos and Cali Krew.
See also the Official War Statistic.
- During a period of two weeks, two Orshabaals and one Morgaroth spawned.
- First Server to get Queen's Sceptre.
- Morgaroth appeared again on Feb. 2nd 2010, it was killed and dropped: Loot of Morgaroth: 35 platinum coins, demonic essence, a demon horn, the ironworker, a death ring, a crystal ball, 7 small amethysts, the stomper, a dark lord's cape, a great spirit potion, a gold ingot.
- Morgaroth returned for the third time on Feb. 19th 2010, it dropped: Loot of Morgaroth: a green gem, 18 platinum coins, demonic essence, the devileye, a ring of healing, a life crystal, 8 small sapphires, a giant sword, a mastermind shield, a great spirit potion.
- War * Another war started in 2009 when the guild Sabbat planned to turn against their allies ( the guild Tamo Siguinedi ), which led to a union between the Brazilian players after a long period of problems between them. The war is still going, no one knows who will be the winner.
- War * August 30, 2010, a team of Americans and Candians, the ruberan transfers and the guild Prophecy, joined together to sneaked Sabbat and officially joined the war. The guilds Sabbat/Fearless Invaders and New Dawn fought in a war system in which New Dawn beat Sabbat with the score of 563 - 447. The second war system ended with the score of 68-53, Sabbat, yet again losing. The war is still going on to this day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.