Sites are small rooms that are part of the famous Opticording Sphere Quest. This name is used by the Mysterious Ornate Chest (NPC) when asking it using the PLNSTRDR keyword, which makes it lists a selection of different sites. They have also received the player-given name of forges because of the Opticorder Forge that is located in one of them. So far, four of such rooms have been discovered:
- In Ab'Dendriel, here (containing a Crate (Heavy), an Opticorder Forge and Opticorder Forge (NPC));
- Near the Sunken Mines, here (containing a Strangely Shaped Block, a Mysterious Ornate Chest, and Mysterious Ornate Chest (NPC));
- In the Rathleton Sewers, here;
- On Krailos, here (containing an Opticorder Analyser).
- Under the Gnome Deep Hub's Old Gate where you do tasks for Gnomus, here.
All of them can only be accessed after a unique riddle has been solved. They look very similar to one another and share many items, such as Stands, Crates, Buckets, Burnt Scrolls, and more. They also contain documents that tell more of the story behind the quest.
See also: Opticording Sphere Quest