- The First Optional PvP world created.
- The word "Secura" is derived from Latin meaning "secure".
- You can get basic equipment for a low price. It's pretty easy to get a start equipment from high levels for free
- You cannot be killed because it's optional-PvP.
- The main languages spoken are English/Polish/Swedish.
- There is always a big amount of Players online which means the spawning times are fast.
- Few of the old gamemasters call this server their home.
- There are a lot of powerful guilds that offer fast and safe quest services. Even few them offer quest services for free.
- There are many Power Abusers, Lurers, Botters and Thieves.
- There are many Account Traders/Sharers.
- There are not many Players that respect the reserving of Spawns.
- The First player reaching Level 100 on Secura was Soda Popinski (deleted)
- The First player reaching Level 100 after the server reset on Secura was Gemakk
- The First player reaching Level 200 on Secura was Burt Simpson
- The First player reaching Level 300 on Secura was Angel of Distans (deleted)
- The First player reaching Level 400 on Secura was Dave of Secura (deleted)
- The First player reaching Magic Level 100 on Secura was Dave of Secura (deleted)
- The First player completing the Demon Oak Quest on Secura was Plemienny Wojownik (deleted)
- Secura was the first world to reach the second stage of Roshamuul (breaching the wall) on January 29, 2014.
- The First player reaching Fist Fighting 100 on Secura was Mats Doll
- - Ferumbras has visited Secura 3 times.
- - Orshabaal has visited Secura 8 times.
- - Morgaroth has visited Secura 6 times.
- - Ghazbaran has visited Secura 4 times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.