The Seacrest Grounds are hunting grounds deep below Oramond. You can arrive by talking to Mr Brandon west of Rathleton, here. You will endure drowning damage if you aren't wearing a Helmet of the Deep. The helmet isn't needed to enter the hunting grounds.
There is a main quest, Twenty Miles Beneath the Sea Quest, which unlocks the Seacrest Grounds in parts.
- First mission - unlocks the first Seacrest Grounds area (Lost Mountains).
- Second mission - unlocks the second Seacrest Grounds area (Sunken City).
- Third mission - unlocks the third Seacrest Grounds area (Birthing Grounds).
In addition, when 3000 Seacrest Serpents have been slain (this does not have to be on the same day), The Fire-Feathered Serpent World Change will be activated and a further mission of the quest can be started (Twenty Miles Beneath the Sea Quest - The Fire-Feathered Sea Serpent). The world change returns to its default state when 1000 Renegade Quaras have been slain.
|Mr Brandon||Fisherman||✗||North-west of Rathleton|
|Guardian of the Deep Seas||Guard||✗||Seacrest Grounds|
- Renegade Quaras only spawn during the world change and spawn instead of Seacrest Serpents, Sea Serpents and regular Quaras.
- Renegade Quaras only spawn during the world change and spawn instead of Seacrest Serpents, Sea Serpents and Young Sea Serpents.