- AAARRRRRRRR! YOU WILL PAY SO DEARLY FOR THIS!
- ARE YOU INSANE TRYING TO TRAP ME HERE?!
- I'M THE LORD OF ALL LORDS! LET ME OUT OF HERE!
- I HATE YOU ALL!
- JUST YOU WAIT FOR ME.
- THIS PUNY PRISON WILL NEVER HOLD ME!
- WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE....
- YOU CALLED ME, NOW YOU WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
- YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
Samael managed to switch worlds during a small ritual performed by Eclesius to help his former assistant, Turian, who is now transformed into a frog. While Samael was bewildered right after entering our world, Eclesius managed to lock him up in a cage located under Eclesius' home. Keeping Samael's cage locked and in good shape is needed to "prevent the apocalypse", according to Eclesius who refers to him as a Demon Uberoverlord.
Its name is confirmed by his fellow inmate A Confused Frog who describes Samael as an annoyed Demon Overlord.
It is not possible to see Samael from any known place in Tibia, however it is possible to hear his screams from outside his cellar, from this cave in Thais sewers and from Thais prison.
Although some players believe it might be possible to reach and face Samael, there is no sustainable evidence that points the devs ever intended to make it possible for players to reach Samael.
Damage Taken From Elements
- This creature drops no loot.