Located in central Tibia, north of the Plains of Havoc. Follow path from Venore west, Thais east or Kazordoon southeast. The building consists of 4 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground.
The name "Riverspring" was likely chosen since the building is located above a river's spring.
This is a good location for guild members who hunt at the nearby Green Claw Swamp, Plains of Havoc, Dark Cathedral, Outlaw Camp, and Jakundaf Desert. These are the rooms:
- basement floor: 2x2 and 3x5sqm empty rooms, 2x2 passage room.
- ground floor: 3x4sqm room with 2 beds, 2x4sqm with 1 bed, two 3x3s and 3x4sqm empty rooms, 2x2 and 13sqm passage rooms.
- second floor: 3x6sqm room with casks, 6x10sqm with big table, 3x3sqm passage room.
- third floor: 5x10sqm room with 10 beds, 4x5sqm empty room, 4x4sqm passage room.
- fourth floor: 3x4 and 3x5sqm rooms with 2 beds each, 2x3 and 3x3sqm with 1 bed each, 3x4 empty room, 2x4 and 6sqm passage rooms.
Before April 15, 2019, this house's rent was 19450 gold per month.