|Rent||250,000 gp per month
(708 gp per sqm)
February 18, 2002
Located in central Tibia, north of the Plains of Havoc. Follow path from Venore west, Thais east or Kazordoon southeast. The building consists of 4 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground.
The name "Riverspring" was likely chosen since the building is located above a river's spring.
This is a good location for guild members who hunt at the nearby Green Claw Swamp, Plains of Havoc, Dark Cathedral, Outlaw Camp, and Jakundaf Desert. These are the rooms:
- basement floor: 2x2 and 3x5sqm empty rooms, 2x2 passage room.
- ground floor: 3x4sqm room with 2 beds, 2x4sqm with 1 bed, two 3x3s and 3x4sqm empty rooms, 2x2 and 13sqm passage rooms.
- second floor: 3x6sqm room with casks, 6x10sqm with big table, 3x3sqm passage room.
- third floor: 5x10sqm room with 10 beds, 4x5sqm empty room, 4x4sqm passage room.
- fourth floor: 3x4 and 3x5sqm rooms with 2 beds each, 2x3 and 3x3sqm with 1 bed each, 3x4 empty room, 2x4 and 6sqm passage rooms.
Before April 15, 2019, this house's rent was 19450 gold per month.