All food regenerates mana and hitpoints for some length of time depending on the food. The longest you can regenerate for without consuming more Food is 1200 seconds (20 minutes). See the Food page for more information on the different kinds of edible items.
All vocations regenerate mana and hitpoints at different rates. Knights regenerate Hitpoints the fastest, while Druids and Sorcerers regenerate Mana the fastest. The kind of food eaten does not affect the regeneration rate.
A character's regeneration rate will double while inside a Resting Area if he/she has a streak of 5 (health) and 6 (mana) or more consecutive days picking up daily rewards. This bonus also affects all regenerative items, meaning their efficiency will be twice the numbers displayed on the related pages.
For more information on regeneration rates, see pages specific to each vocation:
These items will quickly replenish or regenerate Mana:
- Mana Fluid: Will immediately replenish a large amount of mana (100 average)
- Mana Potion, Strong Mana Potion, Great Mana Potion, Ultimate Mana Potion, Great Spirit Potion, Ultimate Spirit Potion: Will immediately replenish a large amount of mana (100/150/200/500 and 150/200 average respectively)
The smaller the potion is, the more profitable MP/GP it becomes.
- Blessed Steak can fill all your MP.
These items will quickly replenish or regenerate Hitpoints:
- Life Fluid: Will immediately replenish a small amount of hitpoints
- Small Health Potion, Health Potion, Strong Health Potion, Great Health Potion, Ultimate Health Potion, Supreme Health Potion, Great Spirit Potion, Ultimate Spirit Potion: Will immediately replenish a large amount of hitpoints (75/150/300/500/750/1000 and 300/500 average respectively)
The smaller the potion is, the more profitable HP/GP it becomes.
- Healing Runes (Intense Healing Rune, Ultimate Healing Rune) will immediately replenish hitpoints based on the user's experience level and magic level.
Intense Healing Rune is more profitable than Ultimate Healing Rune.
- Healing Spells (Bruise Bane, Light Healing, Intense Healing, Ultimate Healing, Divine Healing, Heal Friend, Mass Healing, Wound Cleansing) will immediately replenish hitpoints based on the caster's experience level and magic level.
The less mana a spell uses, the moreprofitable HP/MP it is.
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Duration||Required Level||Required Vocation||Dropped By|
|Collar of Green Plasma||5.00||magic level +3, faster Regeneration||30 minutes||150||sorcerers and druids|
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Resist||Required Level||Dropped By|
|Pair of Soft Boots||0||8.00||faster regeneration|
|Void Boots||2||15.00||speed +30, faster regeneration||energy +10%||150|
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Resist||Required Level||Required Vocation||Dropped By|
|Tiara of Power||7||11.50||faster regeneration, speed +20||energy +8%||100||sorcerers and druids|
|Name||Def||Weight||Attributes||Required Level||Required Vocation||Dropped By|
|Terran Rainbow Shield||37||69.00||faster regeneration||100||knights|
|Name||Weight||Attributes||Duration||Required Level||Required Vocation|
|Life Ring||0.80||faster regeneration||20 minutes|
|Ring of Green Plasma||0.90||magic level +2, faster Regeneration||30 minutes||100||sorcerers and druids|
|Ring of Healing||0.80||faster regeneration||7.5 minutes|
|Star Ring||0.80||faster regeneration||10 minutes||without|