The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The word "Refugia" is derived from Latin word "refugium" meaning "refuge", which coincides with the fact that Refugia is Optional PvP Server.
Points of Interest
- First server with Necromancer Shield on all Tibia. The owner Kaninen Castor got deleted.
- The game world succeeded in the Lightbearer event. So it's possible to visit the "good side" of the Temple of Light. (2009 & 2010)
- The game world succeeded in the Rise of the Devovorga Quest in September 2010, and Gorak become a first Devovorga's Nemesis.
Advantages of Playing Here
- Optional PvP so you can only kill players in War System.
- Refugia has pretty good community which you cannot find in open pvp worlds.
Disadvantages of Playing Here
- Many scamming/thieving because of the Optional PvP.
- House prices are on a dramatic increase. Some 50+ sqm houses may go for 1kk+ if they are in a nice city.
- A lot of botters.
- Very High chances of getting lured upon higher leveled players.
- - Orshabaal (Seen:7 | Killed:7)
- - Morgaroth (Seen:6 | Killed:4), On the third attempt he was finally killed.
- - Ghazbaran (Seen:4 | Killed:2)
- - Ferumbras (Seen:6 | Killed:4) (his body and loot was disintegrated once). Refugia is also the only server to have blocked the Ferumbras respawn.
- - Omrafir (Seen:2 | Killed:1), Refugia was the first server to defeat him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.