|Classification||Documents and Papers|
|Sold for||(not bought by NPCs)|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
June 13, 2012
Their purpose was replaced by Tibia Coins with the implementation of the Store in the Summer Update 2015. They were intended for private use and to trade premium time in a legal way. Premium Scrolls could only be stored in your Depot, Inbox or Purse. It was not possible to move them out of containers or to put them onto the floor, for example. These scrolls were never dropped if the character holding them in his purse slot was killed.
Its description used to be: Using this scroll will add 30 days of premium time to your account once.
You could always order Premium Scrolls for yourself, but to transfer them to other players the following requirements had to be met:
- The account had to be registered.
- The account had to be a premium account.
- Not having transferred more than 6 Premium Scrolls within the last 30 days.
If purchased by credit card or PayPal:
- The account had to have existed existed for at least of 240 days.
- Having a character of level 70 or higher on the account.
- Having bought at least 60 days of premium time more than 6 months ago.
- The payment method credit card is not blocked on the account.
- Having not transferred more than 3 Premium Scrolls within the last 30 days.
- Having one month of active premium time left for every scroll to be transferred.
- This item is not dropped by any creatures.