|Protection Zone Block||Negative|
|Within Protection Zone||Positive|
|Within Active Resting Area||Positive|
|Within Resting Area||Neutral|
|This is a Special Condition where your character loses hit points over time, as long as they are poisoned. This condition is indicated by the poisoned icon on your character's status bar.|
How to get poisoned
- Stepping into a Poison Cloud occuring in nature, created by monsters like Giant Spiders or Scarabs or created using runes like Poison Field, Poison Bomb or Poison Wall.
- By attacks of some monsters like Scorpions.
- By Envenom spell.
- Drinking Slime.
How to get rid of Poison
- Using the Antidote Spell, Antidote Potion, Antidote Rune or Claw of 'The Noxious Spawn'.
- Asking a NPC in a Temple to heal you.
- Waiting for the effect to naturally dissapear.
See also:Poisoned and Earth Damage
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.