Poisoned is a a Special Condition where a creature or character receives earth damage over time, as long as they are poisoned. This condition is indicated by a green drop icon on your character's status bar.
The damage caused by being poisoned starts at its maximum value and starts decreasing over time until reaching 1 damage or until the condition expires.
How to get poisoned
- Stepping into a Poison Cloud occurring in nature, created by monsters like Giant Spiders or Scarabs or created using runes like Poison Field, Poison Bomb or Poison Wall.
- By attacks of some monsters like Scorpions.
- By the Envenom spell.
- Drinking Slime.
How to get rid of Poison
- Using the Cure Poison spell, Antidote Potion, Cure Poison Rune or Claw of 'The Noxious Spawn'.
- Asking a NPC in a Temple to heal you.
- Waiting for the effect to naturally disappear.