Poison is one of the three types of magical damage. It comes in many forms.
When you get Poison Damage, text appears in Green.
When You are Poisoned, This Icon Will Appear Under your Ring Slot:
When you get Poisoned, you will start losing HP each turn. The HP lose depends of what Poisoned you and gradually reduces till its 0 or you use Antidote, for example:
a Poison Cloud(Image) Poisons you with 5HP per turn, so the damage will be the following: 5, 5, 5 , 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3 , 3, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1.
This is not exact.
How to Get and Get Rid of Poison
How to Get Poison
- Standing in a Poison Cloud, this are created by Giant Spiders and Slimes(when they die) or created by spells like Poison Field, Poison Bomb and Poison Wall
- By attacks of Some monsters or Spells like Envenom.
How to Get Rid of Poison
- Using the Antidote Spell or Antidote Rune.
- Asking a NPC in a Temple to Heal you.
- Waiting the Effect to Naturally Dissapear