Poison is one of the three types of magical damage. It comes in many forms.
Poison Damage will appears in green text.
When you are poisoned, this icon will appear under your Ring Slot:
When you get poisoned, you will start losing HP each turn. The HP lose depends of what poisoned you and gradually reduces till 0 or you heal yourself (see below), for example:
A Poison Cloud poisons you with 5 HP per turn, so the damage will be the following:
5, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1.
How to get and get rid of Poison
How to get Poison
- Standing in a Poison Cloud, either created by Giant Spiders or Slimes (when they die) or created by spells like Poison Field, Poison Bomb and Poison Wall
- By attacks of some monsters like Scorpions or spells like Envenom.
- Drinking a Potion of slime or a "Cup/Mug of Slime". Any of which can be obtained by using a Vial,Cup, or Mug on a creature with green blood.
How to get rid of Poison
- Using the Antidote Spell or Antidote Rune.
- Asking a NPC in a Temple to heal you.
- Waiting the effect to naturally dissapear.