On December 04, 2018, the following bugfixes and content changes were implemented:
- An issue which logged in the wrong character in the characters selection screen when hidden characters are not displayed was resolved.
- An issue causing the character selection screen to malfunction under certain circumstances was fixed.
- Takeable Crystal Lamps were removed from the first floor of the carnivora dungeon.
- Health points, attack and defense values of monsters inhabiting Warzones 4, 5 and 6 were reduced.
- Heavy Crystal Fragments can be obtained at a faster pace and as loot from the Warzone bosses.
- Raised the drop chances of the item Suspicious Device.
On December 11, 2018, the following bugfixes and content changes were implemented:
- An issue causing some players to disconnect from the game when they open their Battle Stats in the Character Information has been resolved.
- Lumbering Carnivor now spawns with full health points.
- Winterblade and Summerblade are now tradeable via the Market.
- Dream Essence Egg as well as several rubbish items can now be traded via the Market and stowed into the Supply Stash.
- Changed key number for Buried Cathedral wooden key.
- From now on, elemental shrines on Feyrist teleport players back to Thais when they have used the winter and the summer court's portal in order to get there.
- Players can now walk over the Store decoration Festive Filled Shoes.
- Efreet, Marid, Blue Djinn and Green Djinn are no longer attacking other monsters.
- Gloombringer, Spawn of Despair, Eclipse Knight, Harbringer of Darkness and Essence of Darkness entries were removed from the Bestiary again.
- Added message to Faceless Bane boss battle in case the room is already occupied.
- A protection zone field was removed from the Path of Defiances dungeon.
- Several minor map and NPC fixes.
- The items, outfits and creatures related to the Winterlight Solstice event were added to the client.
On December 18, 2018, the following bugfixes and content changes were implemented:
- The Enchanted Pendulet no longer vanishes but turns into a rechargeable Pendulet when its timer runs out. This same problem was fixed again on March 27, 2019.
- The Giant Amethyst was renamed to Giant Sapphire.
- Faceless Bane should now be easier to kill.
- Several Rubbish items, which were added to the Market last week, are now listed in the correct category.
- Multiple Protection Zone fields were removed from the "Path of Defiances" dungeon.
- An issue causing Alptramun to become invincible under certain circumstances has been resolved.
- Hitting invisible characters with a Snowball no longer turns them into snowmen.
On January 09, 2019, the following bugfixes and content changes were implemented:
- The boss Grand Master Oberon is accessible again.
- Note: The lever to the boss room had been removed on January 05 as an emergency server patch to prevent a possible bug abuse related to Reward Container bosses and the fight participation system.
- The Frame Rate Limit slider for the Mac client was temporarily disabled.
- The loot table of the Crazed Winter Vanguard was slightly adjusted.
- Tibians can no longer be turned into snowmen while standing in a Protection Zone.
- Removed the protection zone block check from several portals and teleports that got implemented with the Winter Update 2018.
On January 22, 2019, a client patch was released and the following changes were implemented:
- Minor adjustments were made to the Hirelings' dialog options.
- Hirelings react to the keyword trade from now on.
- Free Accounts can no longer use the services of a hireling.
- Reduced weight of the Hireling Lamp to 0 oz.
- The positioning of the Dream Warrior Outfits has been adjusted.
- Fireworks rockets are no longer tradeable via the Market.
- An issue causing the client to crash under certain circumstances has been resolved.
- Players with an active protection zone block are no longer able to enter the "cleansing chamber" during the Barkless quest.
- Wilting Leaf Golem, Stonerefiner and Yielothax can now be rolled as prey monster.
- Goblin Leader is now classified as very rare in the Bestiary.
- An issue, which sometimes disrupted the character's movement after using the Attack Next/Previous Target hotkey has been resolved.
- An issue which, under rare circumstances, prevented The Last Lore Keeper to spawn correctly, has been resolved.
- Climbing up ladders while having a creature corpse on the same field is now working again when you are using classic controls & right click for quick looting.
- Sinister Book, Ominous Book and Knowledgeable Book are now inscribable and were added to the Cyclopedia.
- Several minor map and NPC fixes.
On January 23, 2019, a client patch was released to address some stability issues that occurred with the previous client update.
On January 29, 2019, a client patch was released to address the following issues:
- Supply Stash: Using "Stow all items of this type" on items that are placed in Your Inbox container, automatically closes the Inbox window afterwards.
- The Frame Rate Limit slider for the windows client was temporarily disabled.
- A missing protection zone field near NPC Kunibert was added.
- Hirelings that have learned the Trader skill now also sell meat, ham and brown mushrooms as well.
- Special Summons can no longer enter the boss room of The First Dragon.
- Firework rockets can now be disassembled with an obsidian knife or comparable tools.
On February 05, 2019, a client patch was released with the following changes and fixes:
- There is now a "Back Button" in the Cyclopedia, which, as the name suggests, allows you to go back and restore previously visited tabs of your Cyclopedia.
- There is an overhauled Tibia Coin History in both the account management page and the client, which now includes more details for each transaction:
- If you have purchased Tibia Coins via The Market, you can now look up more transaction details such as the paid gold price per Tibia Coin and the total amount of spent gold.
- If you are selling Tibia Coins via the Market, you can lookup similar details concerning your offer, even while it is still active.
- Slightly redesigned NPC trade window.
- Some changes to the current Rapid Respawn Area Bonus system:
- The so far daily random respawn area bonus will only trigger by a chance of 33% from now on.
- In order to unlock an increased respawn bonus for a specific area, 10,000,000 gold are now required (it used to be 1,000,000 gold).
- Dawnport will no longer be part of the respawn bonus system but received a permanent increased respawn instead. Donating gold for Dawnport is therefore no longer possible.
- As previously announced, all Weapons of Destruction have a level requirement of 200 from now on.
- Only players who have reached at least level 250 are now able to enter the hunting grounds of Carnivora's Rocks.
- The loot and XP output of monsters inhabiting the Secret Library was slightly increased.
- The Owl Keeper Outfits were added to the Store
Furthermore, the Fansites page of the Official website was redesigned and now has a structured interface, which allows players to grasp all information about each fansite and its content at a glance.
On February 12, 2019, a client patch was released with the following changes and fixes:
- The price of the Store service Temple Teleport was reduced from 55 Tibia Coins to 15 Tibia Coins.
- The Frame Rate Limit slider has been reactivated for windows clients.
- Navigation arrows to scroll through chat tabs are now displayed again.
- When copying a hotkey preset, the corresponding action bars are now copied as well.
- The initial sorting of Bestiary entries has been restored.
- An issue, which occasionally reset the colours of Hirelings outfits, has been resolved.
- Resting bonus zones were added to the temple of Rathleton again.
On February 19, 2019, a patch was released in order to positively influence the overall FPS stability of the client.
- Dwarven Stone Furniture
- Soft and Fluffy Cushions
- Minotaur and Demon Skull
- Crystal and Idol Lamps
On March 19, 2019, a patch was released with the following changes:
- The Store item Chest of Abundance is treated as a container and offers 18 free slots.
- The increased loot of boosted creatures is now explicitly mentioned in the Loot Channel.
On March 26, 2019, a patch was released in order to fix some minor issues, such as restrict the access to the Haunted Cellar to Premium players. The Bewitcher achievement, the dolls Badbara, Cryana and Tearesa as well as Black Raven, Grey Raven and White Raven (and their respective kits) were also implemented with this patch, but were not announced.
On April 02, 2019, the following bugfixes and content changes were implemented:
- The client's screenshot feature is now working as intended again.
- The character name is being displayed in the client's title bar again.
- Plant Attendant and Plant Abomination are now able to sense invisible creatures.
- Some broken keywords in the Hireling's dialogue have been fixed.
On April 09, 2019, a client update was needed to make it no longer possible to place items in creature corpses. Guidon Bearer Outfits and the Crocovile mounts (Nightmarish Crocovile, River Crocovile and Swamp Crocovile) were also implemented on this update.
On April 24, 2019, a client update was released in order to implement some performance improvements as well as to make it impossible to move corpses that contain items into the inventory.
See also: Updates/12.15
On June 04, 2019, a client update was released in order to fix login issues related to IPv6.
On June 12, 2019, a client update was released in order to implement Golden Outfits, differentiate rusted items, change Duelling Arenas and Monster Arenas, add 2 new Loyalty Titles and implement future Store items.
See also: Updates/12.15.8659
On June 18, 2019, an unannounced update was released.
On July 02, 2019, a client update was released in order to change the login system - now the registered email address is used instead of the account name. With this update, the first main characters were automatically set in a preparation to the Friend Lists which will be implemented on the upcoming Summer Update. The product Main Character Change was added to the Store with this update, too. Moreover, Breezy Garb Outfits were also implemented.
On July 04, 2019, a client update was released in order to implement a remember email option to make the game login more convenient.
On July 05, 2019, an unannounced update was released.
On July 16, 2019, another unannounced update was released.
On July 31, 2019, a client patch was released to address a few minor bug fixes from the summer update test which didn't make it into the release version of the client. Moreover, an issue which applied The Lightbearer reward of 10% increased shared experience in party mode to several game worlds was fixed.
On August 06, 2019, an update with the following changes was released related to the Summer Update 2019:
- The total gold sum in The Market now shows the correct amount.
- Searching the Cyclopedia and Market now works when accessing them through the depot search.
- The depot could not be opened when the stash was still open at the Hireling Steward. This has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to receive a fake white skull in the PvP arena.
- On Retro Hardcore PvP, attacks on party members via right-click now work with classic controls.
- All guild members can now make use of the show/hide messages function in the guild chat.
- The Bear Skin item now has earth protection +11 instead of ice protection +11.
- The curse of the Cobra Bastion no longer attracts aggressive rats but harmless ones.
- In order to complete the quest Fafnar's Wrath, players now only need 10 Sphinx Feathers instead of 20.
- The teleport after killing Gaffir in the Cobra Bastion now works when killing him subsequent times.
- Cobra Viziers are now less talkative while their combo attack now deals more damage.
- Access to Urmahlullu the Immaculate can no longer be blocked.
- Missing PZ fields were fixed, e.g. in Issavi temple.
- Some minor NPC fixes were implemented.
Moreover, the following bugs prior to the update were also fixed:
- Monsters which are classified as "hard" in the Bestiary can now appear as Boosted Creature.
- Explosive Barrels in PvE arenas now deal damage to monsters.
- Special Summons can no longer be used when fighting The Last Lore Keeper and Dragonking Zyrtarch.
- Depleted collars of Green/Blue/Red plasma are now considered by the supply analyser.
- The mounts Lacewing Moth and Hibernal Moth are no longer accessible to free accounts.
- The Dream Warrior Outfits and Discoverer Outfits are no longer accessible to free accounts.
- Giant Sapphires, Giant Emeralds and Giant Rubies can now be stored in Your Supply Stash.
- A crate which is required to finish the fourth mission of the quest What a Foolish Quest is now available from Black Bert.
- The Market categories of several items have been corrected.
- A multitude of map and NPC bugs, typos and minor graphical issues have been fixed.
On August 21, 2019, an update with the following changes was released:
- The Golden Outfits is now being displayed in the outfit dialogue, even if you have not purchased it yet. In order to equip it, you have to buy it, however.
- The Golden Outfits received a noticeable shine, illuminating the area around it.
- The Party List is now being refreshed more consistently.
- Reed Balls can now be baked at your own Oven.
- The server log now displays the correct loot when killing Xogixath.
- Killing Urmahlullu the Weakened will no longer yield an empty reward bag.
- Looted Blister Rings no longer show the ring to be active.
- The helmet Galea Mortis can now be imbued with Powerful Epiphany.
- Unlocking the full Hand of the Inquisition Outfits now gives you an achievement.
- Badges displayed by other players are now shown as a grid on the website with adjusted tooltips.
- Missing PZ fields were fixed.
- Some NPC fixes have been implemented.
- A couple of map fixes were released.