Points of Interest
- The name "Pacera" derives from the Latin word pax/pacis which means peace.
- The homeworld of Erig original creator of TibiaWiki.
- The first Level 100 on Pacera was Warchazz (Master Sorcerer).
- The first Level 200 on Pacera was Sabulus (Master Sorcerer).
- The first Level 300 on Pacera was Crowfox (Elite Knight).
- The first Level 400 on Pacera was Crowfox (Elite Knight).
- The first Level 500 on Pacera was Crowfox (Elite Knight).
- The first Level 600 on Pacera was Kharsek (Elite Knight).
- The first Level 700 on Pacera was Kharsek (Elite Knight).
- There has been several players above level 800 on Pacera, however, it's hard to keep track of who was the first since most of them were not originally from here and changed worlds multiple times.
- The first Level 100 on Pacera, on Rookgaard, was Cradle of Rook.
Advantages of Playing Here
- It's an Optional PvP server, so you cannot be killed directly by other players.
- There are quest services frequently, many of them for free.
- There is a strong community with many respected Guilds and it shouldn't be hard finding one that matches your level and play style.
- Succeeds in most if not all world change events including Lightbearer and Rise of Devovorga.
Disadvantages of Playing Here
- High probability of failing while killing some bosses due to the lack of respect between quest service teams.
- High probability on getting scammed or robbed because you can't have revenge directly.
- High probability of finding botters and cheaters in general.
- The Tibia Coins price is among the highest of all servers, making prices in gold for items high.
- The first world ever to experience a demon raid led by Orshabaal, on August 26, 2005. The boss was not killed this day despite the effort and deaths of many players.
- Like most servers, Orshabaal, Morgaroth, Ghazbaran and Ferumbras have visited the world several times. Nowadays they are killed very quickly and easily.
- Has defeated Devovorga in the Rise of Devovorga Event and never failed the event.
- Gaz'haragoth has been killed multiple times, however, on several occasions the server has failed to kill it because some players would throw Magic Walls and disrupt the strategy of the team.
- On December 26, 2017, a team from Pacera was the first to defeat the Ancient Spawn of Morgathla boss.
- A Daily World Changes Status thread can be found here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.