Your outfit is the part of your character that is displayed to all other players while you are in-game. There is a specific number of outfits that each player can choose from (more for Premium than Free Account players). Each outfit can be personalized by selecting the colors for the different parts of the outfit (hair, legs, torso, feet). You can view your desired outfit in your desired colors on the Outfiter page.
These outfits were designed to represent the four different vocations. Therefore, some outfits are more appropriate based upon your chosen vocation. Any player can select any of the standard outfits to use. Addons are only available to Premium Account players.
Seven additional male outfits and seven additional female outfits are only for Premium Account players. They are available at once.
- The Entrepreneur Outfits and addons could be obtained in a special offer from CipSoft to those players who bought 90, 180, or 360 days worth of premium time from February 1st until February 15th 2012.
- Basic outfit - 90 days
- Basic with addon 1 - 180 days
- Full outfit - 360 days.
- The Jersey Outfits lacks addons and was available from June 6th until July 21st, 2014. This outfit could be worn by any character with active premium time. It was implemented to celebrate the FIFA World Cup in Brazil 2014 and was supposed to be taken away at the end of the games. CipSoft decided to extend the time frame with one week after the winner was announced to be Germany.
- Ever since the Outfit Shop on Tibia.com has been implemented, players can buy some outfits that are unobtainable in game. These outfits are assigned to characters permanently and can be worn without Premium Account.
- Beastmaster Outfits since September 3, 2014;
- Champion Outfits since September 3, 2014;
- Conjurer Outfits since September 3, 2014;
- Chaos Acolyte Outfits since October 14, 2014;
- Death Herald Outfits since October 14, 2014;
- Ranger Outfits since November 19, 2014;
- Ceremonial Garb Outfits since February 12, 2015;
- Puppeteer Outfits since March 21, 2015;
- Spirit Caller Outfits since March 21, 2015;
- Evoker Outfits since April 30, 2015;
- Seaweaver Outfits since June 8, 2015;
- Sea Dog Outfits since September 19, 2015;
- Royal Pumpkin Outfits since October 31, 2015;
- Winter Warden Outfits since December 23, 2015;
- Philosopher Outfits since March 14, 2016;
- Arena Champion Outfits since July 15, 2016;
- Lupine Warden Outfits since September 16, 2016;
- Grove Keeper Outfits since November 18, 2016;
- Pharaoh Outfits since February 17, 2017;
- Retro Knight Outfits since May 12, 2017;
- Retro Hunter Outfits since May 12, 2017;
- Retro Mage Outfits since May 12, 2017;
- Retro Citizen Outfits since May 12, 2017;
- Retro Nobleman Outfits since May 26, 2017;
- Retro Warrior Outfits since May 26, 2017;
- Retro Summoner Outfits since May 26, 2017;
- Trophy Hunter Outfits since June 9, 2017;
- Entrepreneur Outfits since July 14, 2017.
Keep in mind that if you have bought the basic outfit or one of the addons, you will have to pay the full price regardless once you decide to get the full outfit. It is therefore advised to get full versions in the first place as the price difference is very small.
Some outfits can only be chosen after completing certain Quests. Needless to say, only players with a Premium Account can start the quests for these outfits (besides the Newly Wed Outfits, which Free Account players can also obtain).
Every Premium Account player will be able to obtain addons for their outfit. Some of them can be purchased, but most of them must be obtained as part of a quest. Each outfit has 2 different addons that can be obtained. Although there is a 3rd addon selection in the 'Set Outfit' menu, there are no outfits that have 3 addons at the moment (that we know of).
Addons do not affect your character's skills. They are only for decoration. The primary benefit of outfit addons is the ability to show off to other players.
To learn more about the different outfit addons, check the pages for each outfit.
Because outfit add-ons are obtained in quests, it is considered quest spoiling to post information about them. For more information on obtaining outfit addons, see the list of Quests.
With Updates/7.0, "eight individual male and female character outfits" were introduced. With Updates/7.2, three male and three female premium outfits were added. Those outfits can be seen below. The names are assumptions (based on names of current outfits) because back in those days you could not see the outfit name when choosing your outfit. With Updates/7.8, all of these outfits received addons. Some players like the old outfits very much and think back with nostalgia of those days. CipSoft noticed this and decided to reintroduce these outfits by way of the Store with Updates/11.30.
Before the Client 7.0 there were even older outfits which were not animated.
Free Account Outfits