An Optional PvP (i.e. "optional Player versus Player") world is a world without PvP enabled. Secura was the very first Optional PvP world and is one of the busiest servers of Tibia. Optional PvP worlds have some limitations compared to regular worlds:
- It is not possible to attack players.
- Summons are essentially considered players, so they may also not be attacked and may not attack other players or summons. This also means that you cannot train on players or summons.
- Skulls do not exist at all, not even the green skull.
- It is not possible to heal wild creatures.
- Attack runes used on other players/summons will have no effect.
- Spells that create a damaging field can be stepped on by players without consequence (generates a "puff" graphic). They will also be a different color compared to normal fields so you can tell the difference between a player/summon-made field and a normal field.
Although player killing is not possible, be cautious where you are idle, since you can be pushed to creatures that will cause your death. Even rats from Thais sewers are quite commonly used to kill AFKers especially in Secura.
It is very recomended players who are willing to play Optional-PvP server read following pages:
Scam, hacking and rule-breaking is pretty common on optional-pvp, and since alot of players like to report others for anything, all caution is not enough, By reading these three pages, you will save yourself from getting hacked, scammed and/or banned.
Since the world is Optional PvP, is it much more community based and a great place to chat with friends and enjoy others company without hunting or killing things. Some people just group around a house or depot and chat for hours on end.
An Optional PvP world usually has a name that in some way is connected with peace. Examples are Secura, the secure world; Calmera, the calm world; Honera, the honest world; Celesta, the celestial world and Guardia, the guarded world.
Optional PvP Game Worlds
|Astera||USA||Optional PvP||January 25, 2005|
|Belobra||Brazil||Optional PvP||December 13, 2016|
|Bona||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||April 19, 2018|
|Calmera||USA||Optional PvP||April 17, 2003|
|Celebra||Brazil||Optional PvP||October 29, 2018|
|Celesta||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||November 24, 2004|
|Cosera||USA||Optional PvP||February 06, 2019|
|Damora||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||December 07, 2017|
|Descubra||Brazil||Optional PvP||December 07, 2017|
|Gentebra||Brazil||Optional PvP||December 12, 2017|
|Gladera||USA||Optional PvP||April 19, 2018|
|Harmonia||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||March 30, 2004|
|Kalibra||Brazil||Optional PvP||December 12, 2017|
|Luminera||USA||Optional PvP||July 20, 2005|
|Menera||USA||Optional PvP||July 13, 2006|
|Monza||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||April 19, 2018|
|Nefera||USA||Optional PvP||April 19, 2018|
|Olera||USA||Optional PvP||December 07, 2017|
|Pacera||USA||Optional PvP||March 30, 2004|
|Refugia||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||July 20, 2005|
|Relania||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||February 06, 2019|
|Secura||United Kingdom||Optional PvP||November 04, 2002|
|Venebra||Brazil||Optional PvP||February 06, 2019|