|Name||Mysterious Voodoo Skull|
|Value||4,000 - 10,000 gp|
|Sold for||4000 gp|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
August 1, 2006
- It's not winning that matters, but winning in style.
- Today's your lucky day. Probably.
- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
- That is one stupid question.
- You'll need more rum for that.
- Do or do not. There is no try.
- You should do something you always wanted to.
- If you walk under a ladder and it falls down on you it probably means bad luck.
- Never say 'oops'. Always say 'ah, interesting!'
Changes into an Enigmatic Voodoo Skull for 20 hours after being used.
This skull can be used once each day, and gives you one out of 9 possible fortunes. The "Never say 'oops'. Always say 'ah, interesting!'" fortune is rarer than the others, it has a chance of around 0.2% of appearing. Several of these are popular phrases borrowed from elsewhere, such as the dragon line, which spoofs Tolkien's "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."