|Aliases||Star Room Quest, Necromancer Quest, Blue Robe Quest, Goshnar Quest|
August 11, 2004
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
- Head to Drefia west of Darashia and enter the main dungeon here. It is advised to use the Invisibility spell here due to the overwhelming undead force.
- Follow the map above, or just descend to the third floor of the main dungeon.
- On the third floor, head straight north approximately 18 steps. To your left will be a hole. Open it with a Shovel and go down.
- Prepare yourself as there will be an army of undead up here (Demon Skeletons, Ghosts, Zombies, Vampires, several Necromancers, several Priestesses and their summons (Ghoul, Ghosts and Mummies)). Note: with luck, the room will already be clear. Beyond the quest room is Drefia Wyrm Lair, a popular hunting ground.
- A good strategy at lower levels would be to get either a mage or paladin to go invisible and Great Fireball the entire spawn a few times to clear out most of the monster spam so that you can take down the Demon Skeleton's and Necromancers fast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.