- Go into the Ancient Temple, north of Thais (here).
- Once down the steps, follow this path to the south and go down a level:
- Next, you will head East, through some Orcs. You will come to some water, and a drawbridge. If the bridge is down, go across it, otherwise, you will need to flip the switch. The lever is located around to the south of the drawbridge, through a narrow passage (marked on the map). There might be one Orc Berserker here.
- Cross the drawbridge and keep going east (through two Bonelords) and then south, through two more Bonelords, until you reach a dead-end against some water.
- The pick hole is hidden against the west wall (circled on the map).
- Be prepared to face three Bonelords at once down this hole. The easiest way to do this is to run to the box and take the reward then go up.
- The quest box is in the north-east corner of this room.