merged along with Mythera and Rubera into a new world Umera on November 10, 2014.Libera was
- The name Libera is derived from Latin "Liber", meaning "free, unrestricted".
- Libera's first character in main, as well as first level 100 was "Lane".
- Libera's Horned Helmet was owned by Lane. It is now currently "lost".
- Libera's first level 100 player was Lane
- Libera's first level 200 player was Merrygold.
- Libera's first level 300 was Buckrodgers (who now resides on Menera).
- Libera's first character to finish The Demon Oak Quest was Motugoru.
Advantages of playing here
- It's easy to make friends.
- Libera is famous for its wars. The oldest one, possibly being Citadel, lead by Rorc vs. Nobelis, lead by Lane. A traitor named Evicor, tricked Rorc into giving him his E-plate and Demon Legs (the only ones at the time) for a screenshot. He then logged out and gave/sold them to Lane, an event which possibly ended the war.
- Before that time, there were many wars, most of them involving Lane. A legendary one was led by Lord Kavalor, who challenged Lanes' whole guild alone, in a time when the highest level chars weren't really strong (lvl 30+/-)
- The leading guild on Libera is Final.
- There is currently no guilds at war on Libera.
- Like most servers, for current war on server prices going high, services for quests happening in 4 in 4 month, and almost all times people have problems with other side in guild. Libera's economy has gradually degrades as the supply increased. For example, Annihilator items are 200-300k and Inquisition items are 800-950k, while Pits of Inferno rewards Soft Boots (which can be bought for 350-450k).
Rares - Equipment
- - 2x Shield of Honour owned by Emperor Gildao and the another by Emperor Ame.
- - Ravenwing owned by Emperor Gildao & Duchess Minnie.
- - Velvet Mantle owned by Emperor Gildao & Duchess Minnie.
- - Oceanborn Leviathan Armor owned by Emperor Gildao & Duchess Minnie.
- - Tempest Shield owned by Emperor Ame.
- - Broken Amulet owned by Emperor Gildao & Duchess Minnie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.