- Meet the Nagas
- Welcome to Marapur
- Convenience Features
- Hazardous Journey
- Boss Up
- Track your Archfoes' Cooldown
- Dress to Impress
- New island south of Roshamuul, Marapur, which is inhabited by the Nagas.
- New hunting places with a difficulty level similar to Asura Palace, Lion Sanctum and Lower Roshamuul.
- The second addon of the Discoverer Outfits are now available to players.
- Three new houses and one new guildhall.
- One new mount.
- New achievements.
- New decorative items.
- A new filter option for the Search Locker widget in which you can select trader NPCs like Rashid, the Djinns, as well as Esrik.
- A search field will be available to search through all goods the NPCs have in stock. This feature can be hidden in case you want to.
- The limit of stackable items you buy or sell to NPCs will be raised from 100 to 10,000. Additionally, you will be warned if you try to buy or sell something over 100 times to avoid unforgiveable mistakes.
- Items that have a certain amount of charges, or effects that last for a certain duration will receive an indicator to inform you about how much time or how many charges are left.
- Duration of imbuements is not covered by this indicator.
- Health and mana arcs will now be adjustable and you will be able to set their opacity, the distance of the arcs, as well as between three different sizes.
- A new hunting mechanic for creatures within Gnomprona: hazard system.
- A new colossal cavern discovered by the gnomes, Gnomprona
- Gnomcruiter has been sent to Noodles Academy of Modern Magic in Edron to look for skilled warriors of at least level 250 who have shown their dedication to a cause by having made some progress in Marapur.
- In terms of difficulty, Gnomprona starts on par with Secret Library. However, with the hazard system, primordial creatures get more and more dangerous and challenging the more they resonate with those who are out to hunt them, reaching difficulty levels beyond Soul War.
- Access via Cormaya steamboat.
- New primordial creatures, some of them never seen before while others were believed extinct.
- New outfit, Fire-Fighter, and an achievement related to it.
- 12 new best in slot equipments, for the slots that do not have a Soul War piece
- Bosstiary, a new Cyclopedia addition which allows you to check which and how many bosses you have killed. It rewards your character with useful benefits for making progress there.
- Each boss entry has three progress levels: Prowess, Expertise and Mastery. Unlocking a new progress level rewards the character with boss points. Higher progress levels yield more boss points.
- Prowess allows you to assign this boss to a boss slot, which will grant you benefit of an equipment loot bonus of 25%. The first boss slot is unlocked when unlocking Prowess for the very first time, while the second slot is be unlocked once you reach 1500 boss points.
- Expertise allows you to display the boss on a Podium of Vigour, in your house or guildhall, in a similar way that Podium of Renown displays outfits and mounts. Your character will receive one free podium for unlocking Expertise for the very first time. Afterwards, you can buy additional podiums for gold at an NPC.
- Mastery grants you an additional 25% equipment loot bonus to the bosses assigned to a boss slot.
- Equipment bonus loot chance is the chance to receive another set of equipment loot from the bosses in a boss slot. At release date, the loot bonus can increase incrementally between 25% and 193%, depending on how many boss points a character has. This can be increased further in the future if more boss points are made available (i.e. if more bosses are released as part of the bosstiary)
- The number of boss kills required for each progress level depends on the how often the respective boss can be killed within a certain amount of time. There are three categories:
- Bane: Bosses which can be killed more than once by a character within 20 hours, e.g. Zugurosh.
- Archfoe: Bosses which do not fall into the Bane category and which can be killed once every 20 up to 48 hours, e.g. Scarlett Etzel.
- Nemesis: Bosses which neither fall into the Bane nor the Archfoe category since they appear less often or have a longer cooldown than 48 hours, e.g. Ferumbras.
- New temporary and permanent character titles related to Bosstiary progress.
- New highscore "Boss Points".
- Daily Boosted Boss: With every server save, a randomly drawn boss of the Archfoe category will receive a temporary boost until next server save. During that time, slaying the selected Archfoe will count as three kills for your Bosstiary and the boss will also carry more equipment loot than usual. If a boss is selected as daily boosted boss, its cooldown will be reset for every character with server save to ensure that it can be slain in time. Similar to the daily boosted creature, the daily boosted boss will be shown in the client and also on the website which will also be expanded by the section "Boostable Bosses". It will also be displayed in the Tibia Observer app.
- Cooldown tracker for bosses.
|Name||Min Level||Rec Level||Prem||Location||Reward|
|Fire-Fighter Outfits Quest||250||✓||Gnomprona||Fire-Fighter Outfits and addons, Friendly Fire Achievement|
|Primal Ordeal Quest||250||400||✓||Gnomprona, Monster Graveyard, Crystal Enigma and Sparkling Pools.||One random item from the Primal Set. The base Fire-Fighter Outfits|
|Within the Tides Quest||150||✓||Asura Palace, Marapur||Access to Marapur, Giant Beaver mount, a Lilypad Backpack and the Wedding Planner achievement.|
|Beaver Away||1||✓||✗||You really were as busy as a beaver in order to help the nagas. Enjoy some eager company!|
|Friendly Fire||2||✓||✗||You mastered the fire and tamed a supervulcano!|
|Measuring the World||2||✓||✗||Step by step you discovered many of the secrets hidden in the world, thus gaining the right to wear the Discoverer outfit and hat. Made-to-measure for a brave traveller of the Tibian wilds.|
|Ripp-Ripp Hooray!||3||✓||✗||Don't get carried away by your success. Get carried away by your ripptor.|
|Royalty of Hazard||1||✓||✗||For some it can't be hazardous enough.|
|Snake Pit||1||✓||✗||Mysterious nagas, a vibrant jungle and a sinking island - you really know every corner of Marapur now.|
|Wedding Planner||3||✓||✗||Alas! What could be more beautiful and satisfying than bringing two loving hearts together? So romantic!|
New Melee Weapons
|Name||Lvl||Range||Atk Mod.||Hit%||Resist.||Imb. Slots||Class.||Attributes||Weight||Dropped By|
|Naga Crossbow||300||6||8||+7||earth +4%||3||4||distance fighting +2||102.00|
New Wands and Rods
|Name||Lvl||Dmg||Dmg Type||Range||Mana per Shot||Resist.||Imb. Slots||Class.||Weight||Skill Boost||Dropped By|
|Naga Rod||250||90-110||21||fire +4%||2||4||29.00||magic level +2 ice magic level +2|
|Naga Wand||250||90-120||21||ice +4%||2||4||28.00||magic level +2, energy magic level +2|
|Name||Def||Weight||Attributes||Resist.||Imb. Slots||Lvl||Vocation||Dropped By|
|Arboreal Tome||22||23.00||magic level +5, healing magic level +1, ice magic level +1||physical +4%, energy +6%||1||400||druids|
|Arcanomancer Folio||22||26.00||magic level +5, fire magic level +1, energy magic level +1||physical +3%, fire +8%||1||400||sorcerers|
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Resist.||Imb. Slots||Class.||Lvl||Vocation||Dropped By|
|Alicorn Headguard||11||39.00||distance fighting +3||fire +5%, earth +5%, energy +5%, ice +5%, holy +5%, death +5%, physical +5%||2||4||400||paladins|
|Arboreal Crown||9||12.00||magic level +3, healing level +1||physical +2%, ice +9%||2||4||400||druids|
|Arcanomancer Regalia||9||15.00||magic level +3, fire magic level +1||physical +3%, earth +7%||2||4||400||sorcerers|
|Dawnfire Pantaloons||8||30.00||magic level +2||physical +3%||0||300||sorcerers|
|Dawnfire Sherwani||16||28.00||magic level +4||fire +10%, earth -2%||1||4||270||sorcerers|
|Midnight Sarong||8||31.00||magic level +2||ice +7%||0||250||druids|
|Midnight Tunic||16||27.00||magic level +4||physical +3%||1||4||300||druids|
|Spiritthorn Armor||20||160.00||sword fighting +4, axe fighting +4, club fighting +4, 19 damage reflection||physical +13%||2||4||400||knights|
|Spiritthorn Helmet||12||44.00||sword fighting +3, axe fighting +3, club fighting +3, 13 damage reflection||physical +6%, energy +10%||2||4||400||knights|
|Name||Arm||Weight||Attributes||Resist.||Imb. Slots||Lvl||Vocation||Dropped By|
|Feverbloom Boots||2||9.80||distance fighting +1, speed +15||ice +7%||1||270||paladins|
|Frostflower Boots||3||11.00||physical +5%, ice +5%||1||270||knights|
|Alicorn Quiver||12||20.00||400||magic level +1, perfect shot +20 at range 3|
|Naga Quiver||8||19.00||250||protection ice +2%|
New Amulets and Necklaces
|Enchanted Turtle Amulet||4.80||sword fighting +3, club fighting +3, axe fighting +3||7% physical, 15% ice||2 hours||200||knights|
|Alicorn Ring||0.85||holy magic level +1||fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%||400||paladins|
|Arboreal Ring||0.70||healing magic level +2||fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%||400||druids|
|Arcanomancer Sigil||0.90||fire magic level +1, energy magic level +1||fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%||400||sorcerers|
|Charged Alicorn Ring||0.85||distance fighting +3, magic level +1, holy magic level +1||fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%, holy +4%, death +4%||3 hours||400||paladins|
|Charged Arboreal Ring||0.70||magic level +2, healing magic level +2, mana leech 1%||fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%||3 hours||400||druids|
|Charged Arcanomancer Sigil||0.90||magic level +2, fire magic level +1, energy magic level +1, mana leech 1%||fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%||3 hours||400||sorcerers|
|Charged Spiritthorn Ring||2||0.95||sword fighting +3, club fighting +3, axe fighting +3||physical +8%, fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%||3 hours||400||knights|
|Spiritthorn Ring||0.95||physical +2%, fire +4%, earth +4%, energy +4%, ice +4%||400||knights|
New Creature Products
Other New Items
|Bag with Naga Eggs||50.00|
|Beautiful Ice Flowers||2.50|
|Bucket Full of Sparkles||25.00|
|Bucket Full of Water||25.00|
|Butterfly Conservation Kit (Damselfly)||8.00|
|Colourful Water Lily||1.00|
|Coral Vow Flower||4.00|
|Cure for Sick Beavers||0.40|
|Empty Bucket (Timira)||20.00|
|Flask of Mango Honey Juice||0.80|
|Flask of Mango Juice||0.80|
|Gemmed Lotus Brooch||1.00|
|Marvelous Ice Flowers||3.20|
|Pretty Ice Flower||1.50|
|Puny Ice Flower||0.50|
|Silver and a Golden Hand||3.00|
|Swan Feather (Asura)||0.20|
|Name||Male Outfit||Male Addons||Female Outfit||Female Addons||Type||Premium|
|Fire-Fighter Outfits||Quest Outfits||✓|
|Giant Beaver (Mount)||Use a Colourful Water Lily on a Giant Beaver.|
|Ripptor||Unlock hazard level 6 in Gnomprona and request the mount to Gnomadness.|
Greater Energy Elemental
|950||1,100||1065 (220 , 845 )|
Greater Fire Elemental
|1,400||1,800||1260? (300? , 960 )|
Lava Puddle (Creature)
Lesser Magma Crystal
Primal Pack Beast (Sulphider)
Solitary Frost Dragon
|2,100||1,800||1160 (420 , 360 , 380 )|
The End of Days
Venerable Foam Stalker
|Depot Box XIX||✗||✗||This depot box is found inside of every Depot Chest anywhere.|
|Depot Box XX||✗||✗||This depot box is found inside of every Depot Chest anywhere.|
|Large Seashell (Moonshine)||✗||✗||After its pearl is removed, it looks like this:|
|Large Seashell (Shimmering)||✗||✗||After its pearl is removed, it looks like this:
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
|Lazyfairy||✗||✗||Why isn't it working?|
|Moon Mint (Immobile)||✗||✗||You should be able to take harvest it.|
|Ornamented Chest||✗||✗||You can get a few different items upon using it. There are some common items and even pieces of the Naga Set that can be obtained from the chest:
|Pile of Dry Wood||✗||✗||You should be able to take a Splint out of it.|
|Podium of Vigour||✓||✗||It can be used to display bosses that you have unlocked at the Prowess level in the Bosstiary. Your character will receive one free podium for unlocking Expertise for the very first time, further podiums have to be bought. All podiums are character-bound, i.e. they can only be stored in Your Store Inbox and cannot be given to other players.|
|Name||Type||Size (sqm)||Rent (gp)||Beds||Floors||Rooms||Location|
|House of the Rising Moon||Guildhall||266||1,000,000||12|
New Hunting Places
|Name||City||Knight Attack||Knight Shielding||Pally Level||Pally Distance||Pally Shielding||Mage Level||Location||Rating Exp||Rating Loot|
|Crystal Enigma||Edron||One of the three hunting areas in Gnomprona|
|Great Pearl Fan Reef||Marapur||350||350||350||Under the main island of Marapur, here|
|Monster Graveyard||Edron||500||500||500||One of the three hunting areas in Gnomprona|
|Sparkling Pools||Edron||One of the three hunting areas in Gnomprona|
|Temple of the Moon Goddess||Marapur||400||400||400||Under the main island of Marapur, here|
|By Update Type|
|By Release Date|