Test your ability in a challenge of wits and agility. Will your world be richly blessed or will you leave Kurik unimpressed?
This event starts on the 20th of each month (unless there is a World Quest active or about to be launched that same day) and runs until the 25th.
- Shapechanger (provided by Casper).
- Speed-boosting items such as Time Rings and Boots of Haste are recommended, if not essential, for lower levels.
- A supply of Mana Potions to cancel the Slime Puddles' Paralysis is also recommended.
- There will be a new round every four hours (starting from Server Save) once the event has started. Every round will be announced fifteen minutes in advance by the message The darashian journey will begin in 15 minutes!.
- In order to participate you are required to go north of Darashia and down the stairs twice here.
- This room contains Casper, two books containing event instructions, and a Zombie Dummy, Nightstalker Dummy, Pharaoh Dummy, Carniphila Dummy, Hydromancer Dummy, Lost Soul Dummy, Blightwalker Dummy and Mutated Rat Dummy. Ask Casper for a "Shape changer" and you should receive one. This is the only one he'll ever give you, so don't lose it. It is advised to bind it to a hotkey in order to save time during the challenge. Stay where you are and wait until the event starts.
- When it does and you are teleported to the challenge area, use your Shapechanger. Doing this will disguise you as one of the following creatures:
- You now have to make your way to the teleporter that is associated with the creature you are disguised as. More of the dummies which you already saw in Casper's room will indicate which teleporter belongs to which disguise.
- Transforming tiles and the Paralysis inflicted on you by the several Slime Puddles in the room can slow you down. Items and Spells that increase Speed are therefore highly recommended.
- Entering the right teleporter in time will transport you to a smaller room where you will have to wait a bit before the next cycle begins. Failing to do so means you can no longer participate in the current round.
- Seven more cycles will follow, each granting you less time to reach the right teleporter than the previous.
- Make it through all eight cycles to win this round for the entire server and be teleported into the reward room. A certain amount of the total of 30 rounds needs to be won in order for the server to win the entire event.
- Shapeshifter Ring (from the chest located in the reward room);
- Reward Box (from Casper upstairs by saying reward), which can contain some Chameleon Runes or a Time Ring.
Anyone who manages to do every disguise with the Shapechanger will also receive the Master Shapeshifter achievement during the event, and any server that wins enough rounds will get a temporary 20% increase in respawn rates.
Obtaining a Shapechanger
Obtaining Casper's Part of the Reward