Records, Quests and Achievements
- First player to reach level 100 was the knight Streeck, after reaching level 168 he was hacked.
- First player to reach level 200 was the sorcerer Setzer Gambler.
- First player to reach level 300 was the paladin Kako Paladino.
- First player to reach level 400 was Master Atca.
- The first time that Ghazbaran appeared after the test server was on the server of Julera on July 4, 2007.
- The first Inquisition Quest was completed on July 16, 2008.
- Orshabaal has been killed three times, it only droped an Orshabaal's brain
- Led by Jules-Winnfield and Mid Darksoul, Julera is one of the 19 servers where the first Lightbearer Event(2009) was successfully completed.
- Barthory was the first to block and succeed against Morgaroth and Ferumbras.
- Dulokz was the first to block and succeed against Ghazbaran.
- Low items prices for beginners players, good for a start in the world.
- A peaceful world.
- Lack of community events
- Boters protected by rules from the ruling guild about respawns.
- Many people who doesn't speak English at all, being hard for English speaking players.
- Power is concentrated by Mexicans and Brazilians players, being the latter the main.
The Conflict of the Holy Union and Brutality
For two years now Holy Union has battled against Brutality. Holy Union banded together under the leadership of Agente kidanu. The server was thrown into chaos as the war raged. It was time for the people of Julera to take sides, and allies were made. Low level mages were hunted. If you didn't hide you were to fight, if you didn't fight you were to die. Brutality, finally out skilled and out fragged, became hunted. And yet they didn't not just take to the shadows. Wanting control again they attacked Holy Union again. Did they stand a chance? No, Holy Union stood their ground and fended them off time after time and yet they still continued to try to win Julera back. Now in the year 2009, they continue to sow the chaos of what they started. Now with allies such as Elemental Gods and some of the members breaking off to become Elementality they rage war against Holy union, Afterdawn, Dream Regime and Animus Necandi. While the server takes sides, Brutality fights another day and Holy Union does all the more to defend Julera from becoming what it used to be.
Suttle the Bruto gets hacked and starts a war
Suttle the Bruto, one of the former members of Holy Union, got hacked and lost many items, including the Gamemaster doll of the former Gamemaster Lyin' Eyes, after that, Suttle the Bruto asked for money to the leader of the Holy Union, Agente Kidanu, which, Suttle the Bruto assures, declined the request. After that, Suttle the Bruto made a thread in Julera's forum, giving two options to Agente Kidanu: 1 - "Agente Kidanu is to pass leadership of Holy Union to myself at which point I will re-align the guild structure to allow for a more active guild with active vices who will lead by example and help to make Julera once again a great world." 2 - "If this does not happen Agente Kidanu will be hunted from Julera. In the event Agente Kidanu does not agree and becomes hunted all members of Holy Union will have 24 hours to leave the guild and will be invited to a new guild, any members who decide to stay in Holy Union with Agente Kidanu will be treated as a threat and also be hunted, this applies to all allied guilds." Agente Kidanu refused to give the leadership to Suttle the Bruto, and the war started. Many neutrals have been killed because of members of both guild killing with second characters, just to blame each other.