The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Protection Zone Block||Negative|
|Within Protection Zone||Positive|
|Within Active Resting Area||Positive|
|Within Resting Area||Neutral|
- Lesser Hex: healing received is reduced (50%?).
- Intense Hex: healing received is reduced (50%?) and deals less damage (50%?).
- Greater Hex: healing received is reduced (50%?), deals less damage (50%?) and has reduced hit points (40% of maximum hitpoints).
How to get Hexed
This condition can be applied by certain bosses or boss fights:
- Sir Baeloc and Sir Nictros (Grave Danger Quest) apply Lesser Hex. This effect cannot be removed.
- Lord Azaram (Grave Danger Quest) applies Lesser Hex. This effect cannot be removed.
- King Zelos (Grave Danger Quest) applies Greater Hex with his beam attack. This Hex can be removed using the boss-fight mechanics but it's usually safer to wait for it to pass.
- Upon entering The Pale Worm's room (Feaster of Souls Quest), all characters receive Greater Hex. This effect can be removed using a Soulforged Lantern and once it's removed it won't be applied again during the fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.