|Item ID||8153, 8176|
|Classification||Documents and Papers
|Sold for||(not bought by NPCs)|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
July 2, 2008
This item could only be obtained by winning a contest of TibiaNews. If you use this item you will hear some news about Tibia.
The item was designed by Lord Mijeman for the Item Design Contest, held by CipSoft in May of 2008. It was awarded to Lord Mijeman, along with a Grey Tome, as his choice of an additional item.
- Cantinelle, former contact person for TibiaNews. The second and third place contestants of the same contest, Pingly and Titadmarde, respectively, were each awarded the newspaper.
- Al-Abdal won the Golden Newspaper in TibiaNews' Nursery Rhyme Contest on June 2009, along with a Golden Goblet.
- In December 2010, Lanzador de Flechas won the Golden Newspaper in TibiaNews Twitter Contest. He still owns his paper.
- In April 2011, Zelectron won the Golden Newspaper as well.
- Rico Pasa is the current owner of it.
- Pshyco druid won the Golden Newspaper in "Pick Our Slogan Contest!"
- Mage Rani won one.
- Argo Enya won one in the 2013 Christmas giveaway competition.
- Xellos Matellium owns one on Astera.
- Gryphis owns one on Antica.
- Annar Elindor owns one on Secura.
- Thomas af Hufvudstaden owns one on Antica.
- Gorak owns one on Refugia.
- Tzuyu owns one on Amera.
- Redgoblin (former Tibianews editor) owns one on Secura.
- This item is not dropped by any creatures.