Rafzan can always use an extra hand to help out.
- 1 Legend
- 2 Location
- 3 Dangers
- 4 Reward
- 5 Required Equipment
- 6 Method
- 7 Transcripts
During the quest you will get:
Go to the Corym Caves, through a house here. Look for Junk Trunks which look like Big Trunks. Use your Casket Smasher on them, they will turn into Smashed Trunks. After three times hitting a trunk, your casket smasher will disappear. Do this three times and go back to Rafzan. Claim your reward. You will receive 800 exp and 8 Platinum Coins.
Guardian Angel - Kind Of
For this task you will receive a Guardcatcher, which looks exactly like a Bow. Walk west and north from Rafzan, you will meet Adventurers in the swamp. Click on use with on the Guardcatcher and then click on the Adventurers. Two things can happen:
- the adventurer disappears (saying Argggh! Not my knee!, this means you have succeeded
- the adventurer transforms into an Angry Adventurer
After you did three Adventurers your bow will break: Luckily the makeshift bow breaks as you hit the last adventurer you needed and not earlier!
For this mission you can just walk through the swamp and kill five Marsh Stalkers. Afterwards return to Rafzan to claim your reward, by saying tasks, report and kill. You will receive 800 exp and 8 Platinum Coins.
- The first odour you'r looking for is special snail slime. You will have to kill a Slug, wait a few seconds, and use the perfume gatherer on it. A message will appear: You gather the first part of the rat perfume!
- Next you need to find Black Swamp Gas, which looks like Smoke. It probably has several places where you can find it, one of them being here. Use your perfume gatherer with it and a message will appear: You gather the second part of the rat perfume!
- The third odour you need is a rotworm fart. There are several caves with Rotworms, you can choose any of them and use your perfume gatherer on a living Rotworm. There are two possible things which can happen:
- You fail, a message Damn, it didn't fart! will appear.
- You succeed, a message The third odour you need is a rotworm fart.
You might have to try ~15 times before success.
- The final odour you need is that of mouldy cheese. Use your perfume gatherer on a Mouldy Cheese and a message will appear You gather the last part of the rat perfume!. The cheese will disappear in the process. A Mouldy Cheese can be looted from Goblins, they also respawn in various trashy places, like here.
To Piss Of Some Rats
For this task you will receive a Bottle with Rat Urine. Go to the Corym Caves and find the pond. You will need to go down in the south-east hole on level -1. Then walk east and go down from level -1 to -2. On this level walk east and south a little, there you will find the pond. Use the bottle of urine with the water. A message will appear: The keen noses of the ratmen will smell the mark of their rivals!. Report back to Rafzan and claim your reward. You will receive 800 exp and 8 Platinum Coins.
Rafzan: What are you reporting about? Me advertising campaign, the perfume, recruitment of guards, keeping the ratmen busy or that you destroyed certain provisions?
Rafzan: You did not too bad me guess. Though me children will starve I give you biggest reward, don't tell others. Only you get good reward. You are me best.