|Quest Log||Goblin Merchant Quest|
December 12, 2012
Rafzan can always use an extra hand to help out.
During the quest you will get:
If you lose them, you can buy them again from Rafzan.
|Advertisement||600 exp, 600 gp|
|Perfume||1000 exp, 1000 gp|
|Guards||600 exp, 600 gp|
|Busy||1200 exp, 1200 gp|
|Destroy||1200 exp, 1200 gp|
|Killing||600 exp, 600 gp|
|Total||5200 exp, 5200 gp|
This task has the keyword destroy. Go to the Corym Caves, through a house here. Look for Junk Trunks which look like Big Trunks. Use your Trunkhammer on them, they will turn into Smashed Trunks. After three times hitting a trunk, your trunkhammer will disappear. Do this three times and go back to Rafzan. Claim your reward. You will receive 1200 exp and 12 Platinum Coins.
Guardian Angel - Kind Of
For this task, keyword guards, you will receive a Guardcatcher, which looks exactly like a Bow. Walk west and north from Rafzan, you will meet Adventurers in the swamp. Click on use with on the Guardcatcher and then click on the Adventurers. Two things can happen:
- the adventurer disappears (saying Argggh! Not my knee!, this means you have succeeded
- the adventurer transforms into an Angry Adventurer
After you did three Adventurers your bow will break: Luckily the makeshift bow breaks as you hit the last adventurer you needed and not earlier!
For this task, keyword kill, you can just walk through the swamp and kill five Marsh Stalkers. Afterwards return to Rafzan to claim your reward, by saying tasks, report and kill. You will receive 600 exp and 6 Platinum Coins.
- The first odor you're looking for is special snail slime. Find the Venore Slug Cave, kill a slug, wait 10 seconds and use the perfume gatherer on it. A message will appear: You gather the first part of the rat perfume!
- The second odor you're looking for is from Black Swamp Gas, which looks like smoke, or Poison Gas colored grey. You can find these in a few places in the swamp, two such places are here and here. Use your perfume gatherer on it. A message will appear: You gather the second part of the rat perfume!
- The third odor you're looking for is a Rotworm fart. Go to any cave with Rotworms. Use the perfume gatherer on the rotworm repeatedly until you receive a rotworm fart. On failure, you will receive a message: Darn! It didn't fart!, and on success: You gather the third part of the rat perfume!. On average it will take about 3.85 attempts, but the rotworm does not vanish when you fail or succeed.
- The fourth and final odor you need is that of Mouldy Cheese. Get mouldy cheese from Goblins (rare), Corym Caves and many other places (daily respawns)
To Piss Off Some Rats
Get the busy task from Rafzan and go north-east of his building to the Venore Corym Cave. Once in the cave, go east and down the hole, then go far east to a pond (here). Use the rat urine vial in the center of the pond (from a distance, like you would a fishing rod). A message will appear: The keen noses of the ratmen will smell the mark of their rivals!. Report back to Rafzan and claim your reward. You will receive 1200 exp and 12 Platinum Coins.
Rafzan: What are you reporting about? Me advertising campaign, the perfume, recruitment of guards, keeping the ratmen busy or that you destroyed certain provisions?
Rafzan: You did not too bad me guess. Though me children will starve I give you biggest reward, don't tell others. Only you get good reward. You are me best.