|Quest Log||Goblin Merchant Quest|
December 12, 2012
Rafzan can always use an extra hand to help out.
During the quest you will get:
If you lose them, you can buy them again from Rafzan.
|Advertisement||600 exp, 600 gp|
|Perfume||1000 exp, 1000 gp|
|Guards||600 exp, 600 gp|
|Busy||1200 exp, 1200 gp|
|Destroy||1200 exp, 1200 gp|
|Killing||600 exp, 600 gp|
|Total||5200 exp, 5200 gp|
This task has the keyword destroy. Go to the Corym Caves, through a house here. Look for Junk Trunks which look like Big Trunks. Use your Trunkhammer on them, they will turn into Smashed Trunks. After three times hitting a trunk, your trunkhammer will disappear. Do this three times and go back to Rafzan. Claim your reward. You will receive 1200 exp and 12 Platinum Coins.
Guardian Angel - Kind Of
For this task, keyword guards, you will receive a Guardcatcher, which looks exactly like a Bow. Walk west and north from Rafzan, you will meet Adventurers in the swamp. Click on use with on the Guardcatcher and then click on the Adventurers. Two things can happen:
- the adventurer disappears (saying Argggh! Not my knee!, this means you have succeeded
- the adventurer transforms into an Angry Adventurer
After you did three Adventurers your bow will break: Luckily the makeshift bow breaks as you hit the last adventurer you needed and not earlier!
For this task, keyword kill, you can just walk through the swamp and kill five Marsh Stalkers. Afterwards return to Rafzan to claim your reward, by saying tasks, report and kill. You will receive 600 exp and 6 Platinum Coins.
- The first odour you'r looking for is special snail slime. You will have to kill a Slug, wait a few seconds, and use the perfume gatherer on it. A message will appear: You gather the first part of the rat perfume!
- Next you need to find Black Swamp Gas, which looks like Smoke. It probably has several places where you can find it, two of them being here and here. Use your perfume gatherer with it and a message will appear: You gather the second part of the rat perfume!
- The third odour you need is a rotworm fart. There are several caves with Rotworms, you can choose any of them and use your perfume gatherer on a living Rotworm. There are two possible things which can happen:
- You fail, a message Damn, it didn't fart! will appear.
- You succeed, a message The third odour you need is a rotworm fart.or You gather the third part of the rat perfume!
You might have to try ~15 times before success.
- The final odour you need is that of mouldy cheese. Use your perfume gatherer on a Mouldy Cheese and a message will appear You gather the last part of the rat perfume!. The cheese will disappear in the process. A Mouldy Cheese can be looted from Goblins, they also respawn in various trashy places, like here.
To Piss Off Some Rats
Get the busy task from Rafzan and go north-east of his building to the Venore Corym Cave. Once in the cave, go east and down the hole, then go far east to a pond (here). Use the rat urine vial in the center of the pond (from a distance, like you would a fishing rod). A message will appear: The keen noses of the ratmen will smell the mark of their rivals!. Report back to Rafzan and claim your reward. You will receive 1200 exp and 12 Platinum Coins.
Rafzan: What are you reporting about? Me advertising campaign, the perfume, recruitment of guards, keeping the ratmen busy or that you destroyed certain provisions?
Rafzan: You did not too bad me guess. Though me children will starve I give you biggest reward, don't tell others. Only you get good reward. You are me best.