The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The goal of the game is to have the most points at the end of the game.
- A football pitch must be arranged. There is only one official pitch located underground here in Yalahar, but players must be premium to access it. Otherwise the pitch can be created with objects and items.
First "goals" must be established and agreed upon. This is usually done by arranging Parcels in the rectangular shape of a field. This is a common arrangement for a Football pitch (goals are indicated by the red squares). A football pitch may be any size and shape, but must be agreed upon by both teams.
- Sometimes, teams will decide to NOT use a formal field, but will play through a town. In these games the goals are usually very far apart from eachother and there is no "out of bounds", but all other aspects of gameplay is the same.
- There used to be a small underground area of Black Marble Floor in the shape of a football pitch west of the Ab'Dendriel depot which could be used, but there was no room for many people to watch the game. Said room is now deformed and the floor is made of mostly mud and with dirt patches, making it ill suited to use anymore.
- There are two teams, each with the same number of players (usually 2, 3, or 4 on each team).
- One player from each team will usually be a goal keeper. The only job for the goal keeper, is to stand by the goal, and try to prevent the football from entering it.
- Football is played by "throwing" the football across the field.
- Every time the football lands in your goal, the opposing team scores one goal.
- Before starting the game, both teams must decide on how and when to end the game.
- Usually, the game is ended by a time-limit. The game will continue until the time has run out, then the team with the most goals wins.
- Sometimes, teams will play to a specific number of goals. The first team to get this many goals, wins.
For a complete set of rules and more information, see Wikipedia's article on Football.
See list of Tibia Games.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.