|Classification||Plants and Herbs|
|Sold for||(not bought by NPCs)|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
December 11, 2007
- Something has been planted in there, but you cannot see what it is yet.
- The plant in there sprouted, but only gardeners might recognise what it will develop into.
- The plant in it seems to be a dryad's heart flower.
- There is a fully grown dryad's heart flower in it.
- The plant in it seems to be a lizard tongue fern.
- There is a fully grown lizard tongue plant in it.
- The plant in it seems to be a midnight bloom flower.
- There is a fully grown midnight bloom flower in it.
- The plant in it seems to be an ember queen flower.
- There is a fully grown ember queen flower in it.
- The plant in it seems to be a finger snapper plant.
- There is a fully grown finger snapper plant in it.
- The plant in it seems to be a fairy dancer flower.
- There is a fully grown fairy dancer flower in it.
- The plant in it seems to be a winterblossom flower.
- There is a fully grown winterblossom in it.
- This plant urgently needs some water, else it will wither away and disappear completely.
It can only be watered once every 24 hours, but that doesn't mean it grows every time you do. You will get this text after successful growing: Your plant has grown to the next stage!, otherwise, you will see only: You watered your plant., and if you try to water it before 24 hours have passed since last watering: Your plant doesn't need water. After it's fully blooming, your plant doesn't need to be watered everyday, however if you don't water it for 5 days, it will turn into a withered plant, and only fast watering saves it from disappearing: You finally remembered to water your plant and it recovered. The plant will be restored to 3rd stage. However, if you haven't water the withered plant for 2 days, it will turn into an Empty Flower Pot. You can water it by using a Watering Can.
Note: The plant's timer is not counting while you keep it in a depot box except during the time you have this depot open, or in your backpack when you're logged out so it will never grow nor wither this way.
No creatures drop flower pots.