One of the experiences of Magister Alverus went wrong, and now he is frozen in one of the Ivory Towers in Edron. Only with the power of the four vocations together (each with an element) can this great alchemist be saved.
Edron, Elemental Spheres.
Depending on vocation:
Sorcerers: Blazing Fire Elemental, Blistering Fire Elemental, Fire Overlord
Druids: Jagged Earth Elemental, Muddy Earth Elemental, Earth Overlord
Knights: Charged Energy Elemental, Overcharged Energy Elemental, Energy Overlord
Paladins: Roaring Water Elemental, Slick Water Elemental, Ice Overlord and the Lord of the Elements for all vocations.
- Knight, Druid, Sorcerer, Paladin.
- 20 Enchanted Gems
The Elemental Sphere
After you have the 20 enchanted gems of your vocation, talk to Arkulius, who is next to frozen Alverus, located on the top floor of the south east Ivory Tower in Edron, here. Ask him about Alverus, shrines, sphere and about your mission and confirm with yes.
Note: You will need to be at level 80+ or Arkulius will not give you permission to enter the spheres.
Once you get the mission, head to the 4 elemental shrines on the lowest level of the middle tower in Ivory Tower, here.
You will see a Mysterious Machine at the north end of the room. Turn the machine OFF and use all 20 of your enchanted gems on the machine (it must be done 1 person at a time). After this you will see an energy effect under the machine. When all 20 gems are used, turn the machine ON and you will be teleported to your vocation's realm.
Note: After arriving in the realm you may leave, but you will then need 20 more enchanted gems.
The creatures in each realm are:
- Sorcerers: Blazing Fire Elementals & Blistering Fire Elementals.
- Druids: Jagged Earth Elementals & Muddy Earth Elementals.
- Knights: Charged Energy Elementals & Overcharged Energy Elementals.
- Paladins: Slick Water Elementals & Roaring Water Elemental.
In the realm you need to kill the monsters until you have 8 soils:
After getting the soils, head to the part of your realm that has no elementals in it, but have a circle formed by 8 pillars (varies for each vocation/realm).
Place each soil on the floor beside each of the 8 holes, ice cubes, mushrooms or lava hole. After the soils are at the side of the place you will use them, lure 2 monsters next to the circle and kill both out of it. Then you can quickly activate your 8 soils by using them on the 8 marked places, followed by throwing 1 single body of a slain elemental into the circle. This will summon the overlord of your element.
Attention: Upon using the first soil, you will have 2 minutes to kill the boss. If you kill it before this time ends, you can throw another dead body inside the circle, making another boss appear. By repeating this procedure, it is possible to spawn more bosses during this 2 minutes. Keep in mind you cannot spawn more than one boss at a time. It's important to emphasize that the 2 minutes start to count by the moment you use the first soil, so if you take long to use the other soils you will waste precious time.
When the boss spawns, kill it and he will drop one of the following items:
- Sorcerers: Fire Overlord drops Eternal Flames
- Druids: Earth Overlord drops Mother Soil
- Knights: Energy Overlord drops Pure Energy
- Paladins: Ice Overlord drops Flawless Ice Crystal
Note: Only the player that deals most damage to the boss most will complete the mission. If you are not the killer of the boss, it will count as if you have not completed the mission given to you by Arkulius, and he will reject you when performing the next step.
Lord of the Elements
Note: Before you do the final mission, it is recommended that each player has their own Obsidian Knife.
- Go to the the Edron's Ivory Tower on the lowest floor of the middle tower. There will be 4 Strange Carvings on the floor, similar to the Desert Quest. Each vocation must stand at their shrine. (Fire - Sorcerers, Earth - Druids, Ice - Paladins and Energy - Knights)
- Note: You will need your boss items here or you will be unable to teleport.
- Once you hit the switch you will spawn into an "x" shaped room and will need to follow the signs for each vocation (there are no monsters here as of yet).
- Walk to the end of your vocations pathway, where each player must use their boss item on the machine at the end of the hallway. Do not go into the teleport.
- Walk back to the middle room to meet with the team.
- Each player must now stand on one of the 4 tiles in the middle room with switches next to them. Hit the switches at the same time and the Lord of the Elements will spawn. The walls will block you in to the middle room only. You have 10 minutes from now on until you get teleported out.
- Kill the boss using Ice/Energy Strike, Energy Wave and Shiver Arrows and then use your Obsidian Knife on his ashes.
IMPORTANT: After the Lord of the Elements is dead you only have 10 seconds to loot it or the body will close. After that it is possible to skin.
Note: All players will get the neutral matter.
- Exit through the teleport and report back to Arkulius to receive your reward.
You will be able to enter the room again with your team after 10 minutes have passed.
|This article is a stub. You can help TibiaWiki by expanding it.|