The Edron Dragon Lair is situated north of Edron, west of the gates to Hero Cave and Cyclopolis. Here you will have the opportunity to fight Dragon Hatchlings, Dragon Lord Hatchlings , Dragons and Dragon Lords. You can also find a few Wyverns nearby.
- Knights:It is not advisable to go solo if you are a low level knight, because spawns usually come up two or three at a time. This will be a waste of potions as killing the dragons will be very slow and probably inefficient. If the knight wants to go for blocking then a small team of one or two shooters would be suitable for that purpose.
- It is a semi large spawn, so it should be very good for high level knights that choose to hunt solo.
- Druids and Sorcerers: For low level mages it is strongly advisable to stay on the surface where there are only 2 dragons. One or two summoned Demon Skeletons should do the blocker work. It is recommended that they bring many Icicle runes. Also a quite a few Mana Potions for healing spells and of course a death wand or ice rod and ice strike.
- Paladins: Low level paladins should consider Stairhopping the first two dragons underground. Use either Royal Spears or Throwing Stars. Bring Mana Potions just in case.
- High level paladins can go deeper into the lair, but be careful of the Dragon Lords. It is a fairly good running place.
Dragons are skinnable so a useful tool to have would be an Obsidian Knife to obtain red and green dragon leather. Also for low level mages and paladins it is advisable to use magic shield "Utamo Vita" in case the dragon retargets. Knights should also remember to use "exeta res" to avoid retargeting on members of their team.
The Legendary Orshabaal spawns near the entrance!!!
|Dragon Lord Hatchling||645||750|