The dwarf mines are a group of caves located near or inside the city of Kazordoon. They can be divided in mines reachable outside Kazordoon and mines which can only be accessed by going through Kazordoon. The mines outside Kazordoon have 6 entrances resulting in 6 different caves. On the third floor 4 of those tunnels are connected through the Mine Hub.
In those places, you'll mainly find all kinds of Dwarves, but there are also some less frequent creatures dwelling deep in the caves. While exploring the mines, you should be careful as you can easily access the Caves of the Lost to fight harder dwarves in the deepest floor of some mines.
It is also known that there is a tunnel that takes from Mount Sternum to the mines and the other way around.
You can find a mysterious site that was built by the Planegazers.
|10||15||9 (8 , 1 )|
|22||26||22 (20 , 2 )|
|160||150||110 + 330|
|265||380||210 (100 , 110 ) + 80|
|900||1300||378 (300 , 78 ) + 44|
The mines outside Kazordoon can be accessed through 6 entrances. Since December 2012 the mines have names (after player suggestion), on these maps they are still distinguished from each other with different colors.
|A||Yellow||Old Ore Mine|
|B||Pink||Splintered Stone Mine|
|C||White||Bright Ledge Mine|
|D||Red||Diggers Depths Mine|
|E||Green||Pick 'N Shovel Mine|
|F||Blue||Drunken Fellow Mine|
There is a main part which connects different mines:
- One marks the mine to the (unreachable) Basilisk cave, you will meet Slimes and Poison Spiders.
- Two marks a mine with some Carrion Worms, Dwarf Soldiers and Dwarf Guards. There are also The Lost further down.
- Three marks a mine with Carrion Worms, Dwarf Soldiers and Dwarf Guards. Nothing was added to this mine in the Updates/9.8.
- Four marks a mine with Carrion Worms, Dwarf Soldiers and Dwarf Guards. You can also find the Snow White Room in this mine. Nothing was added to this mine in the Updates/9.8.
- Five marks a new area with Wyverns, Earth Elementals, Giant Spiders and Drillworms.
See also: Mine Hub