- Feel the wrath of mother Tibia!
- Defiler of nature!
New creature after winter update 2007. A Dryad is a female tree-spirit, usually benevolent and shy in nature but they will fiercely attack anyone who might harm their natural habitat.
Damage Taken From Elements
Dryads appear in forest areas of Edron, Port Hope, Carlin and Cormaya during raids in June. There are 5 total waves, the initial one with the raid message and the rest every 15 minutes during next hour.
Raids are heralded by these messages:
- Dryads have returned to protect the forest north of Edron. - Forest areas north of Edron
- Dryads have returned to protect the northern forests near Ab'Dendriel. - Forests between Carlin and Ab'Dendriel
- Dryads have returned to protect the jungle of Tiquanda. - Deep jungle areas east of Port Hope
- Dryads have returned to protect their tree gardens underneath Cormaya. - Dryad Gardens in Cormaya
Fights in close combat, run away at red hp, kills other creatures and move objects.
Knights can kill them from level 20 onwards, however they hit relatively hard and can be dangerous in numbers. That said, they are very good profit and exp for low leveled Knights. Paladin can run them with a spear and shield and using Light Healing to cancel out paralysis. Mages should run from them using their wand/rod and Flame Strike. Have a few Great Fireball runes on hand in-case you are attacked by 3 or more Dryad.