Druids are masters of healing and nature. Throughout history, they have practiced their control over nature to the benefit of all humans. They are very skilled in healing and supportive spells, and can create more different kinds of Runes than any other vocation.
Because of their focus on magical abilities, they are sorely lacking in physical skills, and have little physical strength to carry items and equipment.
- Fastest advancement in Magic Level (same as Sorcerers)
- Fastest Mana regeneration (same as Sorcerers)
- Largest amount of Mana (same as Sorcerers)
- Can make many different kinds of Runes
- Only vocation able to make the Icicle and Avalanche runes which are useful for hunting dragons or demons
- Can use all different kinds of Runes
- Can make Healing Runes
- Elder Druids have the capability of enchanting melee weapons with ice or earth powers.
- Slowest Hitpoint regeneration (same as Sorcerers)
- Smallest amount of Hitpoints (same as Sorcerers)
- Second slowest advancement in Shielding and Melee skills (minutely faster than Sorcerer)
- Smallest amount of Capacity (same as Sorcerers)
- Offensive Spells cost more Mana than Sorcerers
Gains and Regeneration
Gains by level
With each level, a druid will gain:
A druid will regenerate:
An elder druid will regenerate:
When a druid reaches level 20, they can purchase a Promotion and become an Elder Druid with certain benefits.
See the page on Promotion for more information.
Tips and Tricks
All vocations should use their strengths to their own benefit. For example, it would be useless for a knight to try and make money selling runes. Instead, use the unique aspects of the vocation to your advantage.
- Sell Runes. Druids can make large amounts of money as a Provider of nearly all kinds of runes, especially Icicle (Rune), if you have a premium account, and Avalanche (Rune) that high level mages use to hunt demons.
- Offer an Eternal Winter or Wrath of Nature service. Since Druids have strong attack spells, when you reach the level requirement for the Eternal Winter or Wrath of Nature spell, you will become very valuable on a large hunt or quest. Even helping with a quest that you have already completed, you can charge a large amount of money to help a group complete the quest.
- Offer a healing service. Because of the low mana cost for the Heal Friend and Mass Healing spells (compared to Ultimate Healing Runes), you can go along with a Knight on a hunt and do nothing but heal them. You can charge a flat rate for the amount of time you spend with them, or you might even be able to get a portion of the loot from the hunt. You may also do this on a group hunt, using the Mass Healing spell to heal other players, as well as summoned creatures.
- Summon creatures for others. You can charge a fee for summoning creatures for a paladin to convince. Since paladins cannot use the Summon Creature spell, you can summon a creature for them, and if they have enough mana, they can use a Convince Creature rune to take control over it and use it to help them hunt. You can also summon a monk or a ghoul for knights and paladins to train and charge a hourly fee (note you can only use this method in PvP and PvP-Enforced worlds because you cannot attack summons of players in Non-PvP worlds).
- Use a blocker. This way you can hunt larger creatures that you would not normally be able to take on alone. This will most likely cost you quite a bit in Runes, since druids do not have many instant attack spells, and you may need to pay the blocker for their services.
- Hunt with Summoned Creatures. When hunting with summons, you do not need to use as many runes, and you can stay in your hunting area longer because you are not using as much mana with your Rod.
- Use Defensive Fighting when you are hunting with Rods. Changing your fighting mode will not affect the damage that your rods will cause, but using Defensive Fighting will cause you to take less damage from any melee attacks. Note that the damage from Rods does NOT increase with level or magic level.
- Use your surroundings. Since most Rods cannot attack as far away as a Bow or Crossbow that Paladins use, druids need to use trees, stairs, and other obstacles to help maintain a distance from strong creatures. With some practice, you will be able to fight strong creatures without taking very much damage.
Advancing Your Skills
- Never have full mana. Your Magic Level is advanced by using mana. Every second that you have full mana, you are losing potential magic level advancement.
- Spend as little time as possible in Protection Zones. You cannot use mana that you do not generate, so spend as little time as possible in situations where you do not regenerate mana.
- Always eat. Make sure you have access to Food at all times. If you run out of food, then you will not be able to regenerate mana for using.
- Use Rods to hunt. Using rods uses mana. An Elder Druid can regenerate mana as fast as the Snakebite Rod will use it, so they can potentially "train" their magic level by attacking creatures with this rod. If used on a creature that is immune to Poison, then your magic level will still advance, but you will not cause damage to the creature you are attacking, so you could potentially "train" for as long as you want to. A tip is to summon yourself a Snake and shoot it with your Snakebite Rod.
- Use your melee weapon when gaining Soul Points. You need only to kill one monster every 4 minutes, so you are not worried about killing monsters quickly. This frees up your mana for spells and you can use up your mana completely if you wish to train your magic level. The only time to use your rod is for leveling, otherwise best train your melee skill since you can use spells to use up mana.
- Carry Mana Potions. Not only is this a good idea if you get in a jam, but using Mana Potions will help you advance your Magic Level faster.
- Don't use Magic Shield if you don't need to. Any mana that you lose to your Magic Shield does not count towards your magic level. If you are not in danger of dieing, use Light Healing, Intense Healing and Ultimate Healing spells instead. But the best healing spell for premium druids is certainly Heal Friend which can also be used for self-healing, as it heals between 1/2 to all of your hitpoints (depending on your Level and Magic Level) and has less than half the mana cost of Ultimate Healing.
Pages of Particular Interest to Druids
|Chill Out||exevo infir frigo hur||✗||1||8||0||Attack||Shoots a weak area attack directly in front of the caster, dealing ice damage.|
|Creature Illusion||utevo res ina "creature"||✗||23||100||1000||Support||Turns you into a certain creature for three minutes.|
|Cure Bleeding||exana kor||✓||45||30||2500||Healing||Stops the Special Condition called Bleeding.|
|Cure Burning||exana flam||✓||30||30||2000||Healing||Stops the Special Condition called Burning.|
|Cure Electrification||exana vis||✓||22||30||1000||Healing||Stops the Special Condition called Electrified.|
|Cure Poison||exana pox||✗||10||30||150||Healing||Cures the status of being poisoned.|
|Envenom||utori pox||✓||50||30||6000||Attack||Deals Earth Damage (in a descending order) over time.|
|Force Strike||exori mort||✓||11||20||600||Attack||Causes Physical Damage focused on the single square in front of the caster.|
|Great Light||utevo gran lux||✗||13||60||500||Support||Provides illumination in a 4 tile radius around the caster (area effect). Duration is 11 minutes, 35 seconds.|
|Haste||utani hur||✓||14||60||600||Support||Increases your base Speed by 30% for 30 seconds. Cures paralysis.|
|Heal Party||utura mas sio||✓||32||Varies.||4000||Support||The Heal Party spell will increase the regeneration speed of players on his party to 20 hit points every 2 seconds for a period of 2 minutes.|
|Intense Healing||exura gran||✗||20||70||350||Healing||Restores a medium amount of health and cures paralysis.|
|Invisible||utana vid||✗||35||440||2000||Support||Makes the caster invisible to some creatures. Duration is 3 minutes, 20 seconds.|
|Levitate|| exani hur up|
exani hur down
|✓||12||50||500||Support||Permits vertical movement via levitation, up or down one level.|
|Light||utevo lux||✗||8||20||0||Support||Provides illumination in a 3 tile radius around the caster (area effect). Duration is 6 minutes, 10 seconds.|
|Light Healing||exura||✗||8||20||0||Healing||Restores a small amount of health and cures paralysis.|
|Magic Patch||exura infir||✗||1||6||0||Healing||Restores a small amount of health. (Cures paralysis)|
|Magic Rope||exani tera||✓||9||20||200||Support||Teleports you up through a hole when you are standing in a rope spot.|
|Magic Shield||utamo vita||✗||14||50||450||Support||Damage taken reduces Mana instead of Hit Points. Duration is 3 minutes, 20 seconds.|
|Mud Attack||exori infir tera||✗||1||6||0||Attack||Shoots a weak earth missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Poison Storm||exevo gran mas pox||✓||50||600||3400||Attack||Poisons enemies around the caster.|
|Strong Haste||utani gran hur||✓||20||100||1300||Support||Increases your base Speed by 70% for 21 seconds. Cures paralysis.|
|Strong Ice Strike||exori gran frigo||✓||80||60||6000||Attack||Shoots a powerful ice missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Strong Ice Wave||exevo gran frigo hur||✓||40||170||7500||Attack||Shoots a powerful, but short ranged area attack directly in front of the caster, dealing strong ice damage.|
|Strong Terra Strike||exori gran tera||✓||70||60||6000||Attack||Shoots a powerful earth missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Summon Grovebeast||utevo gran res dru||✓||200||3000||50000||Support||Summons a Grovebeast which lasts 15 minutes.|
|Terra Strike||exori tera||✓||13||20||800||Attack||Shoots an earth missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Terra Wave||exevo tera hur||✗||38||210||2500||Attack||Shoots a powerful area attack directly in front of the caster, dealing strong earth damage.|
|Ultimate Healing||exura vita||✗||30||160||1000||Healing||Restores a large amount of health and cures paralysis.|
|Ultimate Ice Strike||exori max frigo||✓||100||100||15000||Attack||Shoots a very powerful ice missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Ultimate Light||utevo vis lux||✓||26||140||1600||Support||Fills the dark with light.|
|Ultimate Terra Strike||exori max tera||✓||90||100||15000||Attack||Shoots a very powerful earth missile at the selected target up to 3 square meters away. If no target is selected, the damage is focused on the single square right in front of the caster.|
|Undead Legion||exana mas mort||✓||30||500||2000||Summon||Creates a Skeleton from every corpse around you. The area affected is the same size as the Mass Healing Spell.|
|Wrath of Nature||exevo gran mas tera||✓||55||700||6000||Attack||Calls forth a huge mass of poisonous vines to strangle enemies, dealing extremely high earth damage on a total of 101 squares around the caster. The spell deals about 5-10% less damage than Eternal Winter, but its area of effect is larger. Casting this spell puts ALL combat spells on a 4-second cooldown.|
There are no druid rune spells in TibiaWiki.
Possible Hotkey Assignments
If you are having trouble with too many hotkeys to remember, then the following table may be useful for you. It provides an organized set of hotkey assignments for the most commonly used spells for this vocation.
This table is only an idea to help you build your own set of hotkeys, you obviously do not need to use these key assignments if you do not want to. See the page on Hotkeys for a blank template.
You can also print this table out and place it above your keyboard as a quick-reference. Make sure you print "landscape" instead of "profile", or you will not print the entire table.
|Light.||Light Healing.||Intense Healing.||Ultimate Healing.||Energy Strike.||Flame Strike.||Death Strike.||Wrath of Nature.||Haste.||Levitate Up.||Invisible.||Magic Shield.||Standard|
|SHIFT+||Ultimate Light.||Antidote.||Food.||Mass Healing.||Heal Friend 1.||Heal Friend 2.||Heal Friend 3.||Heal Friend 4.||Strong Haste.||Levitate Down.||Magic Rope.||Summon Creature.||Powerful|
|CTRL+||Destroy Field.||Antidote Rune.||IH Rune.||UH Rune.||HMM.||GFB.||Explosion.||Envenom.||Fire Field.||Convince Creature.||Chameleon.||Paralyze Rune.||Runes|
|Missing Spells:||Great Light, Wild Growth, Undead Legion, Find Person, Creature Illusion|
|Missing Runes:||Light Magic Missile, Fireball, Energy Field, Desintegrate, Poison Bomb, Animate Dead, Firebomb, Soulfire, Poison Wall, Fire Wall, Energy Wall|