- 1 Etymology
- 2 Additional Information
- 3 Wars
- 3.1 Alliance of Dolera vs Shikon
- 3.2 Pandemonium vs Chaos Riders - The 4 days war
- 3.3 Shinsengumi vs Del Chaos, Pandemonium and Vengence of Deceit Alliance
- 3.4 Pandemonium 694 vs 684 Del Chaos
- 3.5 Del Chaos 71 vs 26 Vae Victus
- 3.6 Blitzkriieg 13 vs 9 Blackened
- 3.7 Mavens 290 vs 234 Deadly
- 3.8 Shottaz 169 vs 131 Del Chaos
- 3.9 Dipset 189 vs 120 Del Chaos
- 3.10 Notoriouz 47 vs 42 Primal Fear
- 3.11 Forsaken 149 vs 187 Pandemonium
- 3.12 Awaken 45 vs 40 Criminal Union
- 3.13 Waterloo 518 vs 378 Crimson Sunset
- 3.14 Exiles 29 vs 25 Deadly
- 3.15 Fobia 29 vs 39 Exiles
- 3.16 League of Legends 299 vs 235 Crimson Sunset
- 3.17 Black Dragon Syndicate vs Crimson Sunset
- 4 History
The name Dolera is derived from Spanish dolerá (conjugation of doler (to cause/feel pain)), which in turn is perhaps derived from dolor (pain, as a noun), from Latin dolor (pain, sorrow, anguish ...) The server name literally means It' will hurt in Spanish.
- Hors De Combat(Now plays Johnny Luv), was the first to obtain Amazon Armor and also the first on Tibia. Later it was given to Ron Para as a present due to him always protecting him on Dolera. Shortly after, Ron Para's account was compramised and everything was stolen off the character.
- It is highly suggested to join a guild upon starting Dolera.
- Dolera was the last server to finish Pits Of Inferno Quest.
- Confu Torture was the first player to achieve level 200 on Dolera.
- Houdiny was the first player to achieve level 300 on Dolera and PVP Enforced servers.
- The community made its own Wikia at dolera.wikia.com.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- You can kill any player with no game restrictions.
- The main languages spoken are Spanish and English.
- Dolera seldom reaches 200+ players. There has never been any login queue.
- Both Amulets of Loss and blessings exist, they were implemented in the 8.53 update.
- Lots of houses are vacant.
- Many items have extremely low values and rares are hard to sell.
- Dolera as some people may think is in extreme organizated. the guild's provides security and stability to the server, as well as organization and authority.
- Respawns are usually empty and the most popular cities (Venore, Thais, Carlin) are very dangerous to low levels. Due to the low population.
- The Guildless Rule is in effect, which prohibits anyone without connections to play.
- Dolera is the most populated Hardcore PvP Server.
- Haste and Strong Haste are the best anti-PK tools.
- With more places to hunt it's easier getting the lost experience back.
- Players tend to be more sociable when talking to premiums.
- Meeting important players is a lot easier because most of them live in premium towns.
- Free towns are frequently raided by PKers.
- The enlarged VIP list helps keeping track of an eventual war. Knowing which side is in charge at the moment can prevent stupid deaths.
Wars in PvP-Enforced are a bit different to regular ones. The strategy of using low level characters to give enemies unjustified kills doesn't exist for obvious reasons. Everyone is able to kill as much as they want, allowing good PVPers to continue a massacre.
Alliance of Dolera vs Shikon
The Para family dominated Dolera for a long time. In 2005 March 18, a high level guild, the Alliance of Dolera, decided to take over the server declaring war on Shikon, the Para's guild. Three months later it seemed the war had ended in favour of the Paras.
Pandemonium vs Chaos Riders - The 4 days war
The highest level of Dolera of the time, Lowix, had declared war on the guild Chaos Warriors on December 27. The reason was the murdering of his friend and the abuse of a game weakness. Lowix was killed by a magebomb programmed by Eruanno a few minutes after the war declaration going from level 136 to 133. After four days, Maguz Pistolero, founder and leader of Del Chaos, made an agreement with Lowix, leader of Pandemonium. Maguz Pistolero was to pay 200,000 gold coins in 2 weeks in exchange of Lowix ensuring no one in his guild bothers a Del Chaos member.
Shinsengumi vs Del Chaos, Pandemonium and Vengence of Deceit Alliance
No war declaration started this war. It's said a group of hunted players started it attacking the high levels of the strongest guilds. The Shinsengumi massacre in Thais, the multiple deaths of the highest level at the time, Lowix, and the death of Vazilisk were some of the most memorable parts of this war.
Pandemonium 694 vs 684 Del Chaos
The murdering of Athraz and Aldarith on 2007 December 24 started this war. All war information can be found in this thread. It was considered by many to be a nationality war between Americans and Mexicans. Like the majority of wars on Dolera one side left the server without much explanation leaving Del Chaos to run the server.
Del Chaos 71 vs 26 Vae Victus
Many of the hunted characters who did not leave the server after the war formed Nightmare and continually launched attacks on Del Chaos.
- November 10: Del Chaos, Deadly and Ka Bros disbanded to become one in Vae Victus. The former members of Nightmare recreated Del Chaos as a joke.
Blitzkriieg 13 vs 9 Blackened
- November 9: Maguz Pistolero made a recruitment letter followed by an explanation on Blackened reasons to start this war.
- November 12: Edkeys forced a cease fire. The war is over.
Mavens 290 vs 234 Deadly
War started upon the death of Deadly members Gerardo De Aragon, Mounsieur Lujuria and Totitos. It was justified with the premise Deadly was randoming Brazilian Academy members. Some say it was caused by Edkeys, the leader until then, going on vacations. It's most likely the combination of both.
- January 6: Brazilian Army was disbanded to create Care Bears.
- January 7: Blitzkriieg declared war on Care Bears.
- January 9: The creation of Mavens represents the return of the players who fought for Pandemonium, Checkmate and Nightmare. It is now the main war guild opposing Deadly.
- February 13: The Chileans, once known as good allies of Vae Victus, sided with Mavens.
- February 17: During a fake open battle, the Chileans and Brazilians joined forces with Mexicans in Vae Victus against the rest of Mavens.
Shottaz 169 vs 131 Del Chaos
This is the sequence of the conflict involving Brazilian, Chilean, Mexican and American team. After being betrayed by their allies, the Americans in Dipset settled an alliance with Mexicans who had disbanded Vae Victus to recreate Del Chaos.
- March 25: The war is over. Del Chaos wins.
More information in the official fraglist.
Dipset 189 vs 120 Del Chaos
As many predicted the two armies didn't last long together. After the dust had settled down the hostilities arose progressively. Dipset broke the hipocrisy striking surprise attacks against Del Chaos on April 11.
- June 1: The war is over. Del Chaos controls the server.
Notoriouz 47 vs 42 Primal Fear
The recently made guild Notoriouz started this war upon killing two members of the guild Murderers Inc, Dikaris Shianus and Efleko, without a war declaration, as usual in Dolera. Murderers Inc was disbanded and came back as Primal Fear.
- July 9: The war begins. The ruling guild Forsaken and allies remained neutral at the beginning.
More information and fraglist here.
Forsaken 149 vs 187 Pandemonium
Lowix returns to reclaim the server he once ruled. Roughly speaking, all Brazilians and Chileans that were in Primal Fear fought the ruling guilds of Mexicans with the aid of Americans.
- July 18: The previous conflict grows into a war involving the whole server.
More information in the fraglist
No big surprises in this war except Criminal Union represents all the hunted players ranked by the group they belong. As a reaction to this, Forsaken disbanded and gathered together in a larger guild composing Awaken.
- October 1: War starts. Nothing really changes.
More information in the main article.
The murdering of Sammy fixie triggered the first 2010 war. The first few days were very successful due to a rather controversial strategy concerning stacking. Waterloo is suspected of account sharing with some Infernian players, in order to wrest away control of the server. War ends in the very first month and nothing changes at all. Crimson Sunset controls the server.
- February 3: The war begins.
- February 13: Edkeys, the leader of Crimson Sunset, is banned for using illegal software.
- February 25: War ends. Crimson Sunset still controls the server.
More information in the main article.
The war between Exiles and Deadly was scheduled to begin at March 23, making it the first scheduled war and first conflict involving Mexicans in both sides since Blitzkriieg vs Blackned war. One of the great happenings after Solrakc had declared war by himself against Firez of Heavens, now Exiles, is the retirement of Edkeys. He had ruled the lands of Dolera for a long time "always trying to keep his friends together", but failed to do so in this conflict. He's been in charge of the main guild since he defeated Pandemonium back in 2007.
- March 22: Official date to begin the war.
More information in the main article.
War Started when Mangoner Created guild Fobia and killed Makope powood, Cleonix and Vicblood as a vendetta for killing Federal Wilfim. The conflict opened the wounds from the last war between Exiles and Deadly.
- May 16: War begins.
- May 24: War ends.
More information in the main article
- June 13: War begins.
- June 14: Edkeys enters the war. The Allstars are disbanded to merge with Crimson Sunset. Exiles and Fly Society side with League of Legends.
- June 17: Batista was hacked from level 249 to 1 in two turns.
- June 23: Sandy Ravage aka Sonic Destruxion was hacked from level 135 to 1.
- June 25: Darkniel was hacked from level 221 to 183. Evol Latigid was hacked from level 188 to 14.
More information in the main article.
- War started April 2011
- Due to the heavy warbot use, and the newly increased bot detection punishment. Many highlevel characters were deleted during the months this war took place. Two waves happened during the second half of the war.
- Lowix (338 RP) [Wave 2]
- Don Yorch (290 EK) [Wave 2]
- Mysteriuz Pandora Knight (275 MS) [Wave 2]
- Mager of Drakeingard (Tunnix) (240 RP) [Wave 1]
- Americaninoh (202 MS) [Wave 2]
- Axeir Ravean (195 EK) [Wave 2]
- Balarama (185 EK) [Wave 2]
- Elack Arkar (185 MS) [Wave 1]
- War lasted almost 4 full months, until on July 6 the second deletion wave hit, when Crimson Sunset realised they could no longer fight with the aid of a warbot. All further battles ceased.
The Fall of the Paras
The article written by Elathron summarizes what is known to be The Fall of the Paras.
"Everything has an end. An old saying that is applied to real life situations everyday. But, on a world like Dolera. Where one group, a family called The Paras have ruled so long, and prevented many from over taking them by killing them down if they were percieved as a threat, this saying seemed like only a mere hope. For months, the first level 100 on pvp enforced server was hunted. Him and his friends were kept down, by the paras and their collaboraters. Dozens more players also took the same fate and the server was ruled with an iron fist. The end was near though. More and more people were fed up with this sort of dictorial government. And this past week, the server has been finally retaken after months of surpression. With the combined psychological tactics of Solo Draconis,and his way of words. He was able to get on the side of the paras. Get his level up and his real life friends, and began to work on real allys, allys that in battle matter. Players like the intelligent sorcerer Nyalith and the persistant Lowix. Of course, its not this simple. Other events like, the killing of Nyalith by Lavs prompted Nyalith to fight instead of sitting by and living along side with the Paras. Either way, the manner of how this destiny become unfolded is somewhat irrelevant. Of course, other events with Xeberus gave the resistance a lot more strength, because Xeberus buddies would help aswell. Either way with the combined battle tactics of Lowix and Xeberus the paras have been finally eliminated. Demoralized as Lowix might have been for being hunted off a level 100+ character for so many months, he and others were still able to fight with enough determination to win. Perhaps this is the inveitable on a ruling power. But one, cannot help but admire the willpower of these players"