Properties

Property Value
General Properties
Name Didgeridoo
Item ID 2965
Classification Musical Instruments
Stackable
Weight 42.00 oz.
Trade Properties
Value Negotiable gp
Sold for (not bought by NPCs)
Bought for 5,000 gp
Marketable
Other Properties
Version 7.5
August 9, 2005
Status Active
Help
Didgeridoo.gif
You see a didgeridoo.
It weighs 42.00 oz.

Notes

When used, there is 10% chance that Green Notes Effect Green Notes Effect will appear, i.e you will successfully play it, and 90% chance that Poof Effect Poof Effect will appear.
A didgeridoo can be seen in Port Hope's Tibian Explorer Society building.

History

Although this item was implemented in Summer Update 2005, it became obtainable only after Winter Update 2008 when it was added to Madareth's loot.
Before the Christmas Update 2009, this item was very rare and expensive, usually owned by collectors. But after this update, it became available to buy from Cael, lowering the price considerably.

Dropped By

Trade Details

Buy From

NPC City Value
in gp
Cael1Farmine5000
Notes:

Sell To

Players only.


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.