Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Value||10,000 - 30,000 gp|
|Sold for||(not bought by NPCs)|
|Bought for||(not sold by NPCs)|
July 6, 2011
Used to tame a Crystal Wolf. It may break when used.
If you succeeded, you'll see the message: The smooth sound of the diapason tamed the crystal wolf.
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information
Spoiler warning: Quest and/or game spoiling details follow. (Settings: hidden content)
Edala will give this item to Characters who plays a Lyre near her 7 times, each time being at least 24 hours (real life time) apart. A character is able receive only one Diapason.
- 1st day: Edala: Ashari, Player. How... nice to see a human taking interest in a beautiful art such as music.
- 2nd day: Edala: Ashari, Player... that sound was.. interesting.
- 3rd day: Edala: Ashari, Player. You've made some... progress playing the lyre, haven't you..? I want to believe you have.
- 4th day: Edala: Player. My regular visitor. I certainly... appreciate your efforts to entertain me, but let me assure you, I'm quite comfortable up here by myself. Alone. In silence.
- 5th day: Edala: Ashari, Player. I'm starting to feel a little sorry... for your lyre. Being forced to produce such noise must be a tragic fate.
- 6th day: Edala: Player! You're driving me insane! I beg you, take your lyre away from this sacred and peaceful place.
- 7th day: Edala: AAAARGH! Player! My ears! I'd prefer listening to drunken dwarves rambling all day to the sound of your lyre! Please, at least get it tuned. Here, you can have this elvish diapason.
Spoiler ends here.
- This item is not dropped by any creatures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.