This food has six random common effects, each with the same chance of happening:
- Increases melee skills (except for Fist Fighting) by 3 for an hour.
- Increases distance skills by 3 for an hour.
- Increases shielding skills by 6 for an hour.
- Increases your magic level by 3 for an hour.
- Increases your speed by 50 levels for an hour.
- Makes you invisible for 10 minutes.
There's one possible negative effect which happens about 1% of the times you eat it:
- Makes you Poisoned, Cursed, Dazzled, Burning, Freezing and Drowning. This effect makes you lose a total of 364 Hit Points if you wear no equipment that modifies these damage types.
Additionally, there is an even rarer effect:
- Turns your outfit into The Mutated Pumpkin and makes you irradiate light for a radius of 6 map fields.
Note that it is possible to stack different effects as you can eat one of this every 10 minutes.
When using a Demonic Candy Ball, Green Sparkles Effect will appear on the user who will get one of the following messages: "You're not exactly sure what it did, but you feel different. Tasted great though!" (for the common effects) or "OUCH! That had somewhat undesired effects. Tasted great though!" (for the negative effect).
- This item is not dropped by any creatures.