July 6, 2011
Wild Warriors, Stalkers, Dark Apprentices, Orc Shamans, Witches, Hunters, Minotaur Mages, Slimes, Minotaur Guards, Bonelords, Elf Arcanists, Dark Magicians, Dragon Hatchlings, Monks, Fire Elementals, Demon Skeletons, Priestesses, Dragons and Heroes.
Go to the Hero Cave, north of the city of Edron, here. Follow the common path to the main floor where many of the Hero Cave Quests are found. Go through the portal here to get into a safe room with the NPC A Dark Priestess. In this room there are stairs which will lead you to the middle of the Demon Wars cave.
The Demon Wars can be in 5 different states:
- The war is in a stalemate and no faction has any advantage;
- The Shaburak Demons are in advantage. Shaburak Lords will spawn on the upper floors of the western tower.
- The Shaburak Demons are in great advantage. Shaburak Lords and Shaburak Princes will spawn on the upper floors of the western tower.
- The Askarak Demons are in advantage. Askarak Lords will spawn on the upper floors of the eastern tower.
- The Askarak Demons are in great advantage. Askarak Lords and Askarak Princes will spawn on the upper floors of the eastern tower.
In order to change the state of this world change, there must be a difference in kills between the two demon factions at the Server Save. The difference needs to be at least 100 to progress to the next stage. If the war is on a stalemate and the difference is greater than 400, however, the Demon War will go directly to the stage where the Princes spawn.
You can ask Guide NPCs about the state of the demon war in order to check its current state.