|Aliases||Demon Mother Quest, Baby Demon Event|
|Time||May 7th–14th (+7 days of rewards)|
December 8, 2010
A mother's burden becomes a hero's burden when a demon mother decides to take a few days off. Guard and satisfy her horrible little children to avert her wrath and earn a reward. Be warned: Demon babies might prove too hot to handle.
The event rewards were modified in 2019. Until then, the experience bonus was only 10%, and there was also a death penalty reduction of 50%. This same year the dolls Badbara, Tearesa and Cryana were also added as possible rewards.
Starts 7th of May
Note: The wishes are random so you don't have to buy everything before you start.
Go to Jakundaf Desert, around here (south-west of the entrance to the Desert Dungeon and west of Adrenius' temple) and you will find the Demon Mother on the surface.
Talk to her to receive a Demon Infant. You have to do whatever it wants to make it happy and finally pleased. This works by "using" the Demon Infant. When a task is done, it will sleep for 20 hours, after this time, use it to wake it up and use it again to find out the next wish. As soon as the baby is pleased, return it to its mother.
- Eat Dragon Ham: Buy or loot Dragon Ham and use the Demon Infant on it.
- Eat a Firefly: Find a Firefly at bushes and trees in Ab'Dendriel.
- Eat Worms: You can buy Worms with Equipment Shopkeepers.
- Eat a Black Sheep: Find a living Black Sheep (or a summoned one)
- Eat Mouldy Cheese: Mouldy Cheese can be looted by killing Goblins and may be found on the ground of places where these creatures live, like Femor Hills.
- Cure its stomach ache: Use a Fishing Rod for this task. You may need to use it several times to remove Broken Swords, Torn Books, Worn Leather Boots and Skulls.
- Kiss another demon baby: Use the infant on another one. Be aware that people can steal yours, so it's recommended do this with a friend.
- Kiss a Dragon: Find a living Dragon. If you are a low level you can ask a friend to block it.
- Kiss a Fire Devil: Same as above, find a Fire Devil or summon one.
- Lava Bath: You need to be directly next to a lava field and use the infant. A fitting place is the bridge on the tunnel to Fibula. Take care not to throw it away.
- Pacifier: Use a Hammer. Hammers can be purchased at Nelliem in Venore.
- See the big ship in Venore: Go to the ship there.
- See the Dragons isle with old dragons: Go to Draconia. See Draconia Quest for information about how to get there.
- See the Emperor of the Dwarves: Go to Emperor Kruzak in Kazordoon.
- See Santa's house: Go to Santa's house on Vega.
- Drink a beer: Find a Beer Cask for this task.
- Play a War Drum: Get a War Drum in Farmine. It can only be purchased if you have handed 6 or more Tomes of Knowledge, so you can ask a friend who did.
- Play in sand and build castles: Find sand on a beach or desert.
- Wheat: Go to a Wheat Field, they can be found close to almost all cities.
- Lick some snow: Snow can be done in places like the Ice Islands.
When returning a pleased infant:
If enough babies are returned until May 14: