- QJELL NETA NA!!
One of the elite deepling forces, along Deepling Master Librarian and Deepling Elite. The tyrant drops the same loot as a Deepling Guard (including Foxtail) although the drop rate for rares is slightly higher to accommodate the boosted health and strength of the tyrant. There are only 8 tyrant spawns in-game.
Damage Taken From Elements
Almost exactly the same as a Deepling Guard, though it moves faster and deals more damage with each of its attacks.
A deepling tyrant attacks in melee range. A deepling tyrant will retreat at 20 (0.44%, deep red) health.
Treat it as you would a Deepling Guard. Be aware that the tyrant has more than 2.5x the health of a deepling guard so the battle will inevitably be longer.
- 1-200× Gold Coin (always)
- 1-4× Platinum Coin (common)
- Deepling Breaktime Snack (common)
- 1-3× Great Health Potion (common)
- 1-3× Great Mana Potion (common)
- Deepling Claw (common)
- Eye of a Deepling (common)
- Deepling Guard Belt Buckle (common)
- 1-5× Small Sapphire (uncommon)
- Heavy Trident (semi-rare)
- Deepling Squelcher (semi-rare)
- Guardian Axe (semi-rare)
- Deepling Backpack (rare)
- Ornate Crossbow (rare)
- Foxtail (very rare)