The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Aliases||Edron GS Quest|
November 2, 2001
Click to show/hide the quest spoiler.
- Go down into the Edron Orc Cave. The entrance is southwest of the castle (here). You can access this area through a drain in the basement of the Edron Flats.
- Once in the hole, you will meet only Poison Spiders, Orcs, Orc Spearmen and Orc Warriors. Follow the cave to the west and then south. There are a couple of side rooms, but basically there is only one way to go.
- On the next level, you will face Poison Spiders, Orcs, Orc Spearmen, Orc Warriors and probably one or two lured Orc Berserkers. Go west and take the passage north. Go into the first room on the east and drop down the hole.
- As soon as you drop down this hole, you will be surrounded by Orc Shamans. Remember, energy attacks do not work on shamans, so use GFBs to clear the room (the summoned snakes make it hard to aim, and your knights can't get through them to attack the Shamans).
- On this level, go north, facing more Orc Shamans and one or two Orc Berserkers. You will walk over a tile-floor area - this means you are on the right track.
- When you go to the next level, you will face Poison Spiders, multiple Orc Leaders, Orc Shamans and probably one or two lured Orc Berserkers. Head north and you will see a large pit and a Giant Spider waiting for you inside of it. The hole to get down is on the north-east side of the pit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.