Only characters with a Premium Account can go to Darashia, using the boat from Venore, or some other Premium cities of Ankrahmun, Port Hope, Liberty Bay and Yalahar. Another way is using the Magic Carpet from Edron, Svargrond, Farmine or Femor Hills.
The houses in this city are relatively big in comparison with those of other cities. There are buildings with flats on two floors. One of the buildings also has a basement. The biggest building, Darashia Villa with a luxury furnishing, is almost a Guildhall, but rentable by any premium user. Next to this villa, there is an entrance to the Deeper Catacombs.
In the west part of the island is located Drefia, which has caves with Skeletons, Ghouls, Bonelords, Ghosts and a single spawn of Grim Reaper. Also there is a large area with Stalker, Demon Skeleton, Vampire and Necromancer spawns. It was once a huge city inhabited by the Brotherhood of Bones' evil worshippers.
The mountains bordering the desert to the south and west. Filled with poisonous creatures such as Wasps, Scorpions and Wyverns. There is also a few Nomads wandering around. A couple of tunnels lead directly into Drefia.
The desert surrounding Darashia.
Reasons to live in Darashia
- There are a few rotworm caves north and west of the city for low levels. However, they are not nearly as expansive as Liberty Bay's.
- The Darashia Wasp Tower is the most popular place to farm for honeycombs.
- A massive Dragon Lair to the north for level 40+.
- The Dark Pyramid inhabited by Minotaurs to the north-east is good for low-mid levels (here).
- A Giant Spider hill (1 spawn) may be ideal for generating Soul Points or trying your first giant spider (here).
- Nomads all around the desert.
- Drefia Grim Reaper Dungeons for high level (mostly paladins).
- Drefia Wyrm Lair for mid-high levels. The biggest Wyrm cave in the game.
- Drefia also contains many undeads including a few Necromancer and Priestess spawns.
- There are two means of transport to and from Darashia, the Magic Carpet and the Boat. You can access almost any city from Darashia.
- Darashia is the closest city to the blue djinn tower and the second closest to the green djinn tower.
- Rashid visits Darashia.
- Most merchants are located in vicinity of each other - in the centre of the city. The bank and magic shopkeeper is located a bit north in the palace.
Location and maps
On the Official map of Darashia is available from Tibia.com.
|A Skull||Unknown.||✗||Hyaena Lairs.|
|Angelo||Unknown.||?||Entrance of the Caverna Exanima.|
|Asima|| Magic Shopkeeper|
|✓||In the Darashia castle|
|Azil||Armor Shopkeeper||✓||The central market in Darashia|
|Bozarn||Servant||✗||Northeast Darashia on Darashia Street above Darashia 5.|
|Chemar|| Magic Carpet Manager|
|✓||Darashia Magic Carpet platform|
|Dabui||Guard||✗||The entrance to the castle in Darashia|
|Demonic Messenger||Informer||✗||Halls of Ascension|
|Elyen Ravenlock||Cleric||✗||Drefia, in a cave north of the star-shaped room|
|Fadil||Merchant||✓||In the Darashia Palace, between the mana shop and bank, on Darashia Street|
|Guide Behil||Informer||✗||Darashia docks, near the boat|
|Habdel||Weapon Shopkeeper||✓||In the central market in Darashia|
|Halif||Equipment Shopkeeper||✓||Darashia marketplace.|
|Hofech||Furniture Shopkeeper||✓||Eastern Darashia, beneath Magic Carpet platform|
|Ishina||Jewelry Shopkeeper||✓||Darashia marketplace|
|✗||Muhaydin (Darashia Temple), 6 floors above the depot.|
|Kazzan||Monarch||✗||Darashia castle, one floor up.|
|Mazarius||Scientist||✗||Northeast Darashia floor -1 on Darashia Street above Darashia 5.|
|Miraia||Barkeeper||✓||Southmost structure in Darashia.|
|Morun||Guard||✗||The entrance to the Caliph's chambers in the Darashia castle, one floor up.|
|Mugluf||Food Shopkeeper||✓||Darashia marketplace.|
|Muhad||Tribe Leader||✗||Nomad Cave|
|Muzir||Banker||✗||In the north west corner of the Darashia castle|
|Oblivion||Necromancer||✗||Drefia, most northern point of the Necromancer Halls|
|Omrabas||Necromancer||✗||A cave in northern Drefia|
|Omur||Food Shopkeeper||✓||Darashia marketplace.|
|Petros||Ship Captain||✗||The docks of Darashia, on his boat|
|Razan|| Knight Guild Leader|
Paladin Guild Leader
|Samir||Unknown Occupation||✗||Drefia, high the northern mountains|
|Shalmar||Spell Instructor||✓||South-west in the Darashia castle|
|The Gate Keeper||Guard||✗||Spirit Grounds, west of Drefia, below ocean.|
|Tomruk the Ruddy||Necromancer||✗||Drefia, west of the star-shaped room in his own cave|
|Zarifan||Unknown Occupation||✗||Southern Drefia 4 levels down|
|Hometowns in Tibia|
|Free account cities reachable from the Island of Destiny and Dawnport|
|Premium account cities reachable from the Island of Destiny and Dawnport|
|Cities not reachable from the Island of Destiny and Dawnport|