merged along with Azura and Galana into a new world Efidia on November 10, 2014.Danubia was
- Danubia's name was probably origined by the river that runs nearby Regensburg, the Danube river.
- The server is currently not at war. The core members of both guilds, Nazgul and Bad Boys, had been constantly at war for couple of years. Aside from constant flaming on the forums and occasional incidents with second chars, this war did not really affect the rest of the Danubian community.
- In April 2009, war broke out between the guilds Sacred Band, led by Darego and Cursed Band led by Qubat. Although the war only lasted for under two months, it was seen by most as one of the biggest wars since the Mythos and Bad Boys wars of old.
- From 2009 to 2010 Venore Fighters led by Kulkowiec and Kazordoon Fighters led by Rettean fight vs Bad Boys. They fight low level mages.
- Danubia is currently under control of Showtime after the last great war between Sacred Band and Bad Boys. Members of each side either joined this guild or left Danubia.
- Currently, Power Abuse is much less used than a few years ago when Bad Boys rule Danubia.
- Like 100 people transferring to Danubia from other server. They are 100% neutrals and many people say Danubia by Showtime is better than Danubia by Bad Boys .
- In December 2011, war broke out between the guilds Showtime, led by Vanset and Bad Boys, led by Mazik. After 1 month Showtime won the warmode with a large majority.
- Over a hundred people from Bad Boys transferring to Valoria.
- The Blue Tome, which exist here, is owned by Belth.
- Danubia used to have a Warlord Sword that was owned by Xeduna but was later removed by the Tibian Gods.
- Danubia was the first world to kill Countess Sorrow.
- Povi owned the old demon legs, which were lost in a hack, which resulted in Gladiahtor (also founder of the guild Nazgul) mysteriously obtaining them. The legs were later sold to Bragon Ball, rumor has it that the legs were sold for in excess of 10 million. The same pair were later bought by Lord Vikin Gold with Ehrot help.
- Kholdhart was the first druid on main, also the first druid to make the Paralyze rune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.