- 1 Field/Bomb Attacks
- 2 Area Attacks
- 2.1 Armageddon
- 2.2 Blood Ball
- 2.3 Blood Beam
- 2.4 Confetti Wave
- 2.5 Death Wave
- 2.6 Drown Bomb
- 2.7 Earth Wave
- 2.8 Energy Berserk
- 2.9 Energy Explosion
- 2.10 Small Energy Beam
- 2.11 Great Berserk
- 2.12 Life Drain Berserk
- 2.13 Great Life Drain Bomb
- 2.14 Life Drain Wave
- 2.15 Small Life Drain Wave
- 2.16 Ice Bomb
- 2.17 Musical Beam
- 2.18 Great Musical Bomb
- 2.19 Musical Explosion
- 2.20 Musical Strike
- 2.21 Paralyze Beam
- 2.22 Poison Ball
- 2.23 Poison Beam
- 2.24 Poison Berserk
- 2.25 Poison Explosion
- 2.26 Poison Wave
- 2.27 Polymorph Bomb
- 2.28 Smoke Wave
- 2.29 Great Smokebomb
- 2.30 Snow Wave/Ice Ball
- 2.31 Snowstorm
- 2.32 Soulfire Bomb
- 2.33 Sudden Death Berserk
- 2.34 Water Explosion
- 2.35 Water Wave/Hot Water
- 2.36 Hot Water Explosion
- 3 Direct Attacks
- 4 Special Summons
These are spells that are used by creatures, but are not known and cannot be used by human players.
The true names of these are not known, but the names given here are merely descriptive names given because of the apparent effect of the spell.
For a list of spells that players can use, see the page on Spells.
Fire Field Explosion
Great Fire Bomb
This attack simply creates a large area of Fire Fields around the target.
Great Poison Bomb
|The Old Widow||4200||3200|
This attack simply creates a large area of Poison Fields around the target.
Its length is equal to Energy Beam spell. The beam looks like red blood hit. It does life drain damage.
|The Mutated Pumpkin||30000||500000|
This wave is broader than the usual waves and cannot be avoided by standing diagonal. It has earth-based graphics, but deals Death Damage.
This attack has a radius of a perfect circle of 4x4, whoever is hit by it will not receive an immediate attack, but rather will get an icon of drowning (similar to the icon you receive when you take off the Helmet of the Deep in Calassa) and will keep losing 20 HP a strike, for a time span of approximately 2 minutes.
This attack has the same radius as the knight spell Berserk. It does not cause any instant damage but makes your character electrified.
A Energy attack, similar to the Ultimate Explosion and cover the same area.
Small Energy Beam
Shoots a long beam in front of the bug, and only does up to 35 damage.
A greater exori attack, covers about the same area as Fireball around the caster, causing physical damage.
Life Drain Berserk
It makes red shimmer field with similar radius to Berserk spell. It does life drain damage.
Great Life Drain Bomb
This attack covers the same area as Great Fireball with red glowing sparkles, draining life from all players in the affected area.
Life Drain Wave
Small Life Drain Wave
This attack is similar to the Energy Wave but with SD hits. It does life drain damage.
The attack, apparently being based in smoke, is most likely to be ice, given the nature of the spider. A radius of about 15 x 15 around the Crystal Spider is bombed, and whoever is struck by it gets Paralyzed.
Great Musical Bomb
This attack does not create any fields on the ground, but simply uses musical notes to damage a large area around the casting monster. It appears to cause physical damage.
This attack is similar to Explosion. The only difference is that the attack is in the form of musical notes. It appears to cause physical damage.
Musical notes that appear on the square directly in front of the monster. Similar to physical strike only it looks like musical notes.
Launches a long energy beam in front of itself that will paralyze anybody who is struck by it.
|Quara Hydromancer Scout||800||1100|
Equal to an Energy Beam radius, it releases a beam of elemental poison that inflicts instant damage.
|Son of Verminor||5900||8500|
This attack is similar to the knight spell Berserk. It damages everything in the 8 squares immediately surrounding the caster. The difference between this spell and the knight Berserk spell, is that this one causes Earth Damage. It does 80-130 damage.
Causes a large explosion of poison similar to when you blood hit a poisonous monster over the same area as Great Fireball. It causes immediate damage and does not poison the target.
|Incredibly Old Witch||--||--|
This attack does not do any damage, but instead temporarily transforms you into one of the following creatures: a Green Frog, a Pig, a Skunk, a Dog, a Bug, a Chicken, a Kongra, a Rat or a Donkey in a 5x5 area, with one field missing at each corner.
This attack creates small white smokes like the "puffs" you get when you block a monsters attack with your shield or sword, it covers the same area as Great Fireball and appears to cause physical damage.
Snow Wave/Ice Ball
This attack looks apparently like smoke but it makes you to drown, it covers the area of a Great Fireball.
Sudden Death Berserk
|Arachir the Ancient One||1800||1600|
|Spirit of Water||850||1400|
|Massive Water Elemental||1100||1250|
Water Wave/Hot Water
|The Evil Eye||750||1200|
Hot Water Explosion
Earth Smoke Ball
This attack simply causes instant death damage to the target, the target must be in close combat.
This simply electrocutes the target, causing them to take 25 energy damage for three turns.
This distance attack causes the target to immediately become drunk. The effect will last up to 200 seconds on the target.
Since this attack is so common, it has its own article. For more information, see the article on Life Drain.
Since this attack is so common, it has its own article. For more information, see the article on Mana Drain.
This attack causes instant earth damage to the target, the target must be in close combat. It does not poison them.
Used By: Template:CreatureList
Some creatures are able to summon assistants that Tibians are not capable of summoning.
- Acid Blobs - summoned by Acid Blobs
- Ancient Scarab - summoned by Ashmunrah
- Banshees - summoned by Vashresamun and Diblis The Fair
- Blue Djinn - summoned by Marids
- Bonebeasts - summoned by Liches and Gravelord Oshuran
- Crypt Shamblers - summoned by Elder Bonelords, Enlightened of the Cult and The Hag
- Deathslicers - summoned by Ghazbaran
- Death Blobs - summoned by Death Blobs and Draken Abominations
- Defilers - summoned by The Plasmother
- Demons - summoned by Rahemos, Morgaroth, Orshabaal, Apocalypse, Ferumbras and Infernatil
- Diabolic Imps - summoned by The Imperor
- Dragons - summoned by Demodras
- Dragon Hatchlings - summoned by Lizard Dragon Priests and Grand Mother Foulscale
- Gazers - summoned by Elder Bonelords
- Ghosts - summoned by The Evil Eye, Necromancers, Enlightened of the Cult and The Hag
- Giant Spiders - summoned by The Old Widow
- Green Djinn - summoned by Efreets, Ashmunrah, Kreebosh the Exile and Zarabustor.
- Heroes - summoned by Morguthis
- Ice Golems - summoned by Yakchal
- Lancer Beetles - summoned by The Blightfather
- Liches - summoned by Arachir The Ancient One
- Lizard Dragon Priests - summoned by Chizzoron the Distorter
- Massive Water Elementals - summoned by Thul
- Mercury Blobs - summoned by Mercury Blobs
- Mummies - summoned by Necromancers
- Necromancers - summoned by Necropharus
- Pirate Buccaneers - summoned by The Lethal Lissy
- Phantasms - summoned by Phantasms (65 hp) and Countess Sorrow
- Priestesses - summoned by Dipthrah
- Slimes - summoned by Slimes, Thalas and Sons of Verminor
- Stalkers - summoned by Omruc
- Vampires - summoned by Braindeaths, Sir Valorcrest, Zevelon Duskbringer, Marziel, Lersatio,Boreth, Arthei